Luxury Items ?

If you could only have "one" luxury item from this point on , what would it be ? Something that is an indulgence rather than a necessity
Cigars
Just one? Who the hell has only one Louis Vuitton? Well hell, I guess I will pick my SUV then.
SHOES!!!!

{I was watching Price Is Right yesterday..one of the showcases was to get a pair of heels a day for a year....wooohoooo I want it} lol
An iPhone, with monthly bills paid. I know, I know, a lot of people here think this is a necessity, but I don't use a cell phone all that much, and my monthly bill is about $30. I can't justify the purchase of an iPhone + monthly cost of voice/data/text.
Wow @ Charles.

For me, I'll say my car. I have two one I use for touring and one I use for showing off purposes . I can't live without them. Walking/Carpooling/riding the bus is not fun.
I have to kinda agree with Charles, thats the first thing i thought of , with the iphone there is a thin line between necessity and luxury due to all the bells and whistles that come with it ie: internet, text , apps, camera, vidieo, etc.
Good red wine.
My Dior L'Or De Vie Yeux face cream!
It would be a certain lady.
For me, I'll say my car. I have two one I use for touring and one I use for showing off purposes . I can't live without them. Walking/Carpooling/riding the bus is not fun. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
My Dior L'Or De Vie Yeux face cream! Originally Posted by Valerie
We'll have to ask the OP, but I think she meant a luxury item you don't already have. But, IDK. At least, that's the way I took it.
We'll have to ask the OP, but I think she meant a luxury item you don't already have. But, IDK. At least, that's the way I took it. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
She did not make herself clear. SNL, Is that what you meant?

If that is the case, I'm sure SRonly already has a fine collection of Good red wine.
Could be either, but its the only luxury thing you get to keep forsaking all others.
Could be either, but its the only luxury thing you get to keep forsaking all others. Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
OK, I'll give up the iPhone for my family. That's my luxury.
Something I don't already have...

A mansion. I'll give everything else up.