Cryogenically Frozen

I was reading about Ted Williams today and the subject of being cryogenically frozen came up.
Would anyone here do this?
If so, I'm curious to know why...

C x
I was reading about Ted Williams today and the subject of being cryogenically frozen came up.
Would anyone here do this?
If so, I'm curious to know why...

C x Originally Posted by Camille

I would like to be mumified. Sort of the same, frozen in time but actually dead.

If you're going to die anyway, why not make yourself part of a huge science project and roll the dice.

Worse that can happen? You run out of ancestors, they throw you out and put in another body. Or you stay dead. Or you wake up in a new time - neat.

Not much to loose really.
I live in Wisconsin. Happens every time I walk outside in winter.

Cheers,
Mazo.
Lauren:

You just taught me something new there!
I thought the only forms of mummification were chemicals and preservation via lack of air/humidity (i.e. bog mummification). I didn't know there were ice mummies too!
You did make me laugh when you said "What's the worse they can do?"...I don't want to be thrown out to make way for another body

C x
I live in Wisconsin. Happens every time I walk outside in winter.

Cheers,
Mazo. Originally Posted by Mazomaniac
haha..touche!

C xx
Lauren:

You just taught me something new there!
I thought the only forms of mummification were chemicals and preservation via lack of air/humidity (i.e. bog mummification). I didn't know there were ice mummies too!
You did make me laugh when you said "What's the worse they can do?"...I don't want to be thrown out to make way for another body

C x Originally Posted by Camille
Well there was at least one case of an ancient man found in ice.

I would actually like a chemical mummification
Like Timothy Leary (he wanted that too) said: "In my will i state that i only want to be woken up when the democrats rule" - or something like that :-) (lol). I think he wanted his head to be frozen ...:-) (lol).

For myself? No clue. Too young for these kind of thoughts ;-)
I'm a little surprised none of you ladies prefer to be "stuffed". ;-)