I THINK this is an alert...

Was at SAMC before NY and thought I saw that dancer from s/s who was allegedly involved in that Motel 6 incident back in 2017.

She had same stage name so I believe it is her.
What motel 6 incident?
  • 500sl
  • 01-10-2020, 05:56 AM
What motel 6 incident? Originally Posted by bear557
Wasn't there but my best guess is yellow tape was present and then a funeral a few days later.
Hopefully you have more hints. I have recently decided to swing back due to some girl getting back to me from about 6 months back. Latina about 5-0 100 some tatts her stage name is L!!!tt! I think. I don't want drama. I got 3 on the hook at the palace 2 Latinas that are hot L!!l! And her waitress friend whom I can recall the name but got numbers and I told them I had to leave cause I had a party to got to and the gave me the digits. They responded right away but I was just checking cause I was too drunk and thought they had given me bad digits. Some thing for the week 3rd week of Jan is in place. Also a 5-0 Latina C!!!!!na short blonde hair I didn't see tats but wants to get down. I am not sure on heigth because of the heels. All blond latinas. So any good info from SAMC would be appreciated so it will make my decision easier.
Hopefully you have more hints. I have recently decided to swing back due to some girl getting back to me from about 6 months back. Latina about 5-0 100 some tatts her stage name is L!!!tt! I think. I don't want drama. I got 3 on the hook at the palace 2 Latinas that are hot L!!l! And her waitress friend whom I can recall the name but got numbers and I told them I had to leave cause I had a party to got to and the gave me the digits. They responded right away but I was just checking cause I was too drunk and thought they had given me bad digits. Some thing for the week 3rd week of Jan is in place. Also a 5-0 Latina C!!!!!na short blonde hair I didn't see tats but wants to get down. I am not sure on heigth because of the heels. All blond latinas. So any good info from SAMC would be appreciated so it will make my decision easier. Originally Posted by weakone4u
I will PM you bro but BOTTOM LINE...NO OTC.
Yooo I think I know who y’all are talking about. I’ve got a baaaad vibe from this joker spinner with man mades who recently started showing up at samc. She’s super pushy and upseller. I avoid her if I see her there now but she’s aggressive. Now I’m reading this and think it’s her
Damn I kinda wanna know also
It was her. Dances under Mar$&na and is full service. Days only. Has gone MIA this week since post surfaced.7/26/17 wAs news story.
Can someone post the link of the news story? Can't find story browsing the net for that date. PM if you like. Thank you.
Kens5. FOUR, INCLUDING TEEN GIRL, ARRESTED IN MAY BOTCHED ROBBERY TURNED MURDER
She was dancing and more yesterday