Clubs reopening Friday

so word is several of the clubs are reopening Friday.....no Lapdances and depending on the club they may or may not have dancers on stage. Most likely they are opening just as bars for first couple of weeks.----without naked girls, a bar is a bar if you ask me
Hmm, this sounds promesing, that no girl is a downer
I dunno cig...here's the thing: the 25% capacity is for customers. Dancers aren't employees so they have to count against the cap.

Case closed.

Code Compliance is gonna be real busy on friday.
Some of the ladies arent motivated to return as they are making $800 / week via unemployment. No lap dances and you can't drink at the bar? #Pass
Simple solution.. make the Dancer employees.... pay them Tip Wage.. which is about $2.15 per hour... PROBABLY NO TAKERS AT $2.15 AN HOUR... as some my have GPS...

$800 a week.. since they.. were independent contractors ARE they getting $800 a week.. I would be 95% do NOT file income tax..... just wondering..
Some of the ladies arent motivated to return as they are making $800 / week via unemployment. No lap dances and you can't drink at the bar? #Pass Originally Posted by Yoyoma
But nor being employees how do the collect unemployment.
You must know more than me.
Waitresses and bar tenders are employees
But nor being employees how do the collect unemployment.
You must know more than me.
Waitresses and bar tenders are employees Originally Posted by golfnwine

Dancers are either independent contractors / self-employed or employees. Most I believe went the independent contractor route. I know a few who are getting paid through mid-July if they stay unemployed.

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/bus...o-15218672.php

https://www.twc.texas.gov/news/self-...torsDoIQualify

Excerpt: "If you are self-employed, a contract worker or previously worked in a position that did not report wages, you may qualify for unemployment and can apply!
If you already applied TWC will determine if you qualify under the new stimulus bill and notify you by mail or electronic correspondence of your eligibility."
Clubs open w/no lap dances. So we just go straight to the fun stuff? I'm down for THAT! That is, IF there's any gals there.... Damn - me so damn horny too....
I was out earlier....Rules are pretty stringent, but it was good to be out and seeing the naked ladies despite the masks
Give details. What’s does stringent mean? Can you go up to stage to tip? I understand there are no lap dances, but what is the vibe like?
I was out earlier....Rules are pretty stringent, but it was good to be out and seeing the naked ladies despite the masks Originally Posted by Cigar1128
So i went to sugars around 12am, and man was it interesting. First i got my temperature taken, and then i talked to the door girl to read the rules on the glasses partition. Next waited jn line to be seated, no bar seats all tables. The dancers had mask on an i waited for my table to be bused. There are girls that are on the stage. I got a beer, hung out for 30min before leavong.
Give details. What’s does stringent mean? Can you go up to stage to tip? I understand there are no lap dances, but what is the vibe like? Originally Posted by playansa
Tiffany’s - temp taken at entrance, bar roped off, public lap dance blocked off, vip dances 6 ft away, I couldn’t even tell what was up with tipping. Even though guidance only says dancing is discouraged Sugars getting rapped on the knuckles has everybody spooked.