Sadly Saving $$$$

Just hit the 10K mark in savings with Covid and the OTC friend getting married. It's a sad day, the worst part now I'm actually playing golf 3 times a week.

I miss the afternoons at the Palace
same
Gonna get a lot higher for me. I'm hanging up my used prophylactics. The age group of chicks at the clubs (waitresses included) are hott with the rona right now. AND if all this crap started because ONE GUY had a bowl of bat soup, this disease is gonna be around forever.

No thanks.
Is PT open? Drove by this weekend and saw cars in the parking lot.
Is PT open? Drove by this weekend and saw cars in the parking lot. Originally Posted by CrankShaft
Yes as a restaurant oriented place. My understanding is 15 cover. Which gets you a table with chips and salsa.

Dancers on stage but NO lap dances.

Kitchen is available for food and I think alcohol is available.

Plz call and confirm,

SF
$15 go get in to PT's Bar and Grille? ..... no thanks .....
I went there the other night,and there sure was private dances and a bunch of vampire Columbian chicks everywhere.they are definitely fiending at that club. I sware I sure didn't get any chips and salsa.yummy
I think I'm out of the game for the rest of the year. I've never really like the other clubs. It will be like starting all over with new waitresses and dancers.

Gonna get a lot higher
for me. I'm hanging up my used prophylactics. The age group of chicks at the clubs (waitresses included) are hott with the rona right now. AND if all this crap started because ONE GUY had a bowl of bat soup, this disease is gonna be around forever.

No thanks. Originally Posted by hittinit