HYPNOSIS FOR SEXUAL ISSUES

Hey everyone

I have used hypnosis in the past for various issues in my life with great success and recently I have been using this companies tapes.

http://www.hyptalk.com/hypnosis-down...love/sexuality

I noticed that they have a gigantic section on every issue imaginable for both men and women in the sex dept. So whether you are having erection issues, premature eject, trouble orgasming or discovering your wild side, wanting to enjoy oral sex more, increase female and male libido, etc. There is a hypnosis tape for you.

I have recently started some threads about erection issues and of course all of it has to do with using medication. Obviously there are a lot of side effects to using these meds as well as a high cost, going to the doctor and filling the prescription, etc. This is a much healthier alternative to enjoy your sexuality without all of the other hassles, costs and side effects. Anyway, if any of you use these tapes please report back here on your success or lack of and let us know.

What is also nice about hypnosis (unlike taking meds) is that you can sit back and relax for 1/2 hr or so and meditate. So many of you have stressful lives and jobs and anything you can do to relax your mind and body is healthier anyway than popping a pill.

Ps Be sure to check out all the other tapes they have for business success, manifesting money, anti-aging, feeling confident, etc. I have ordered so many of them that I don't have enough time to do all of them lol.
Can this get my SO to expand the domestic menu?
Can this get my SO to expand the domestic menu? Originally Posted by ICU 812
Lol well hypnosis cannot make you do something that you really truly do not want to do. So as far as you're SO expanding the menu I really don't know. allI can say is just give it a try and see what it does.

For instance if somebody really thinks oral is ok but they don't really enjoy doing oral, there is a good chance that by doing hypnosis they would then find themselves enjoying it more. If somebody is really not into anal however I don't know if a hypnosis tape would change their mind

there is a saying out there, "nothing ventured nothing gained" so the best bet is to just try it and see what it does. Keep in mind hypnosis is not an immediate cure all you will need to do it for a while to see results