Do guys that join hooker sites just to post in political forums gay?

I think so. Your thoughts if any?
  • WTF
  • 11-19-2013, 09:09 PM
Do guys political gay? WTF numbnuts. Yes we are all gay and want you to suck CuteOldGuy's cock. Happy?
Do guys political gay? WTF numbnuts. Yes we are all gay and want you to suck CuteOldGuy's cock. Happy? Originally Posted by WTF
Care to explain that? You lost me after your first sentence.
Lol never thought about that. That's funny.
Are we on the verge of having to issue a Slunt alert?
  • WTF
  • 11-19-2013, 09:23 PM
Are we on the verge of having to issue a Slunt alert? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
On Bambino or ladylove
  • WTF
  • 11-19-2013, 09:25 PM
Care to explain that? You lost me after your first sentence. Originally Posted by bambino
You're the dumbshit with the fucked up title for a thread dicklicker
You gaymos know who you are.
On Bambino or ladylove Originally Posted by WTF
YES!
YES! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hey, I had you half wrong, you actually get laid. I'm shocked. Atta boy. I'll cross you off the gay list.
Oh, I'm flattered. dipshit.
  • Old-T
  • 11-19-2013, 10:56 PM
I think so. Your thoughts if any? Originally Posted by bambino
That seems to work for the guy who use a gay devil with a blow up doll for an avatar, but that only describes IBProphylaticMan. The others who never pop up out of this sewer are likely asexual. But even though you have a number of posts elsewhere you do seem to be the type that might fit in with your self-stereotype, I don't know.
I think so. Your thoughts if any? Originally Posted by bambino

I think you are the king of dorks, and are wearing the crown.
That seems to work for the guy who use a gay devil with a blow up doll for an avatar, but that only describes IBProphylaticMan. The others who never pop up out of this sewer are likely asexual. But even though you have a number of posts elsewhere you do seem to be the type that might fit in with your self-stereotype, I don't know. Originally Posted by Old-T
What you so fallaciously claim is a convoluted product of your own depraved delusions, Old-Twerp, and you admitted it is your uniquely depraved delusion at: http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1054...&postcount=168

• Doove
  • 11-20-2013, 04:23 AM
When did "gay" become a verb?