Chiefs vs Bengals

This just in....
Several Vegas odds publishers this morning dropped the point spread from 7.5 to 7.
Apparently the bookies still think Spag's guys can hold the Bengals, but it's starting to tighten up. Regardless, Pat should be able to outscore Burrow.

For the west coast game LA still holding at 3.5.
When all is said and done my prediction is Chiefs 27 Rams 13. Guess you know what I think about this weekend.......KC disappoints the home teams crowd this year. Oh wait it's LA they don't have any fans LOL.
I think Joe will keep this game close. It'll be a 24-21 or 27-24 kind of game.
I'd like to see Chiefs v. Rams for Super bowl.
Stafford deserves a shot after all of those years with the Lions.
Stafford had zero interceptions vs Tampa. I'm surprised the point spread is less than 4.
Stafford had zero interceptions vs Tampa. I'm surprised the point spread is less than 4. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Tampa just flat out gave that game away. You can't do nothing for three quarters and expect to win like that. The Bucs are my team but LA earned that one.
Posted about an hour ago that Mathieu is still questionable.
Zero impact on the point spread, still holding at 7.
I think this game is going to be every bit as close as the last meetup a few weeks ago-- remember, Cincinnati clinched their playoff berth by shocking KC by 3.

I don't know if the Bengals can pull this one out again-- but I don't see it being any kind of a blowout.
I see you have gathered a few crystal balls over the years. Who should I put my money on next?
LOL-- KC lost to Cincinnati twice.. both for the same reason-- they had an opportunity for points early in the game and got cocky/greedy.
You absolutely correct Grace. Play at end of first half changed the game. Give Cincinnati credit
LOL-- KC lost to Cincinnati twice.. both for the same reason-- they had an opportunity for points early in the game and got cocky/greedy. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Hmmm, nothing like a sexy lady who knows some football! Maybe a visit to us gents here in "The Paris of the Plains" is in order.....
Hmmm, nothing like a sexy lady who knows some football! Maybe a visit to us gents here in "The Paris of the Plains" is in order..... Originally Posted by KCFalcon77

LOL-- I do love me some KC lovin--

Y'all are on the schedule, but not until September.
LOL-- I do love me some KC lovin--

Y'all are on the schedule, but not until September. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
You are a cruel, cruel woman.

Do it some more.
You are a cruel, cruel woman.

Do it some more. Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet