cultural appropriation

cultural appropriation.

the new black crime of racism.

https://news.yahoo.com/san-francisco...8204.html?nf=1

if this proud but deluded Negress isn't at least censured if not expelled then this is a clear example of reverse racism!!!

the funniest thing of all? the Negress is too stupid to know that Egypt is NOT in Africa .. it's in the Middle east. so why did she cite Egypt? because she skipped World Geography 101 to attend a @BlaclLivesDontMatter rally.

she should a gone to class and learned something.

the backlash on the interwebs is so fierce this Negress will straighten that nappy head of hers and dye it Blonde. just to hide in plain site.
cultural appropriation.

if this proud but deluded Negress isn't at least censured if not expelled then this is a clear example of reverse racism!!!

the funniest thing of all? the Negress is too stupid to know that Egypt is NOT in Africa .. it's in the Middle east. so why did she cite Egypt? because she skipped World Geography 101 to attend a @BlaclLivesDontMatter rally.

the backlash on the interwebs is so fierce this Negress will straighten that nappy head of hers and dye it Blonde. just to hide in plain site. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
'nother proud member of the Dindu Nuffins shows the mentality of obamites !
  • DSK
  • 03-31-2016, 05:51 PM
cultural appropriation.

the backlash on the interwebs is so fierce this Negress will straighten that nappy head of hers and dye it Blonde. just to hide in plain site. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I am glad to hear she is being roundly denounced on the interwebs. By her reasoning, of course, black people get to be the arbiters of who gets to do what in this world. Given the coddling they receive by the liberals who run this country, one can see why they might get the impression their opinion is supreme.
'nother proud member of the Dindu Nuffins shows the mentality of obamites ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
proud, loud and stupid is no way to go through life, girl.

It never ends. Sadly, I think we're doomed.
proud, loud and stupid is no way to go through life, girl.

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
It worked out ok for their " Dear Leader " odummer ! And odummer's manwife MOOCHelle, Jesse Jackson, U.S. Rep.(D-GA) Hank Johnson, Al " Tawana Brawley " Sharptounge, And Sheila Jackson-Lee, just to name a few. Google that genius from Georgia, Hank Johnson. Hint: Guam...... :shakehea d:
It never ends. Sadly, I think we're doomed. Originally Posted by bambino
if you go by sheer intelligence, yes we are done for. we are the smartest race on the planet, not the Asians. they just have better schools.

my Old Man said for decades that the white race will become a minority in America because we are too smart to over breed. not so much for the other races, who breed like rats to increase their social welfare footprint.

It worked out ok for their " Dear Leader " odummer ! And odummer's manwife MOOCHelle, Jesse Jackson, U.S. Rep.(D-GA) Hank Johnson, Al " Tawana Brawley " Sharptounge, And Sheila Jackson-Lee, just to name a few. Google that genius from Georgia, Hank Johnson. Hint: Guam...... :shakehea d: Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Why can that girl wear jeans or ride in a car or speak English or eat vegetables if nothing common to man can be appropriated?

We are no longer able to copy something we like or see or have an idea for improving because why?

Can't serve Chinese food in a college cafeteria why? because its not totally authentically cooked in a stir pot over open flame by a stooped Chinese woman with one long grey hair coming out of her chin , that wisps over the bamboo shoots with every movement?

It's really just a form of anti white racism as many things are these days
https://www.google.com/search?q=map+...Bhv4w1wAAVM%3A

Egypt is in the Continent of Africa Originally Posted by Jackie S
Hard to convince some...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-is-a-country/

The girl is a moron and a racist for harassing someone for what they are wearing, based on their race.

However, I have to laugh at Waco for making fun of someone for correctly pointing out that Egypt is in Africa. . .especially considering he said that, what turned out to be his mistake, was the funniest part.

I don't agree, I think her thinking she can not only dictate what other people wear but harass them about it too is a worse offense than not perfectly knowing geography, but I find it funny that, by his own words, he is a bigger joke than she is.
The girl is a moron and a racist for harassing someone for what they are wearing, based on their race.

However, I have to laugh at Waco for making fun of someone for correctly pointing out that Egypt is in Africa. . .especially considering he said that, what turned out to be his mistake, was the funniest part.

I don't agree, I think her thinking she can not only dictate what other people wear but harass them about it too is a worse offense than not perfectly knowing geography, but I find it funny that, by his own words, he is a bigger joke than she is. Originally Posted by eatfibo
who gives a flying rats ass where Egypt is? she ain't from there, ain't never gonna go there and don't give a fuck about what happens there. it's just an excuse for her racism

i'll go up against anyone on this board in either World Geography or US Geography.

how many here could correctly label all 50 states today, now? yeah you mighta been able to do that in school, could you do it now?

i bet most of the libtard left mopes on this board couldn't even pass a US Citizenship test. i can and have.
It never ends. Sadly, I think we're doomed. Originally Posted by bambino
We don't have to be doomed. I'll tell ya this, what you saw in that video is exactly what the powers that be want. We are taking the bait, especially young black Americans. Militant behavior will get them no where and will divide this country even further. Pretty soon white women will corner black women who wear their hair long and straight in retaliation to this bullshit video.

Jim
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider