Do You Miss BigIdiotTex?

Kind of. That kind of pompous stupidity is rare, and funny. The Three Amigays may never ride again!
You idiot! You didn't list your own name. Originally Posted by BigKotex
This should have been a checkbox poll.
Oh goody. Another poll from the Salina bus station, stall 4.

I vote for Whiny.

LMAO!
Not really. If you've read one of his posts, you've read them all. Master of repetitive bullshit.
In the spirit of the GOP, a valid photo ID or recent whooker review is required to vote in this important and relevant poll.
You might want to look a little more closely.

Take a quick glance at any post by "Guest040616." You will notice that immedaietly below his "new handle," it says "Eat 'em up Cougs." Yet the words "Account Disabled" appear underneath every other guested handle.

So, did it not occur to anyone that he may have requested and received a temporary handle change? (A mod can do that for you, and to anything you wish, I understand, even something such as "Guest____." And then change it back to the original username later upon request.)

I'll betcha that Big Tex is just jacking with you guys!
Kind of. That kind of pompous stupidity is rare, and funny. The Three Amigays may never ride again! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
So where did ECCIE'S "Triple Crown " WINNER go off to ? Stranded on a beach somewhere or drowning in jizz from a tranny bukakke party ? Seems there's a curse ( and not a bad one, depending upon your perspective ! ) on those who win the DOTY poll. First woomby is so shamed by the DOTY "award " that he quickly departs and now Lil Cotex !! Guess it's only fitting that the DOTY Emeritus, assup, is the reigning " Vice-DOTY " !!!! Mebbe EKIM can FINALLY get the award and attention he's worked SOOO hard to earn by being assup's " Vice-DOTY " !!!
You guys might want to look a little more closely.

Take a quick glance at any post by "Guest040616." You will notice that immedaietly below his handle, it says "Eat 'em up Cougs." Yet the words "Account Disabled" appear underneath every other guested handle.

So, did it not occur to anyone that he may have requested and received a temporary handle change? (A mod can do that for you, and to anything you wish, I understand -- even something such as "Guest____.")

I'll betcha that Big Tex is just jacking with you guys! Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
Assup is depressed that one of the Three Amigays is no longer.

Take a quick glance at any post by "Guest040616." You will notice that immedaietly below his "handle," it says "Eat 'em up Cougs." Yet the words "Account Disabled" appear underneath every other guested handle.

So, did it not occur to anyone that he may have requested and received a temporary handle change? (A mod can do that for you, and to anything you wish, I understand -- even something such as "Guest____.")

I'll betcha that Big Tex is just jacking with you guys! Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
Well, if he went thru all that to "jack" with people, then he's a real jackoff.
In the spirit of the GOP, a valid photo ID or recent whooker review is required to vote in this important and relevant poll. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
In the spirit of the dumbascraps ( and of Lil Cotex's hero and fellow election manipulator-Box 13's own Lyin Lyndon Johnson ! ) , ILLEGAL'S will be allowed to vote early and often, absentee votes from the military shall be shredded and burned to prevent them being counted, and ALL cemetery absentee votes SHALL be tallied for the dumbascrap , lying liberal candidate.
Assup is depressed that one of the Three Amigays is no longer. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
But he "IS " still the DOTY emeritus and CURRENT " Vice-DOTY " !!!

Take a quick glance at any post by "Guest040616." You will notice that immedaietly below his "new handle," it says "Eat 'em up Cougs." Yet the words "Account Disabled" appear underneath every other guested handle.

So, did it not occur to anyone that he may have requested and received a temporary handle change? (A mod can do that for you, and to anything you wish, I understand, even something such as "Guest____." And then change it back to the original username later upon request.)

Correct. One can have their account guested and unguested. The fact that he changed his handle of 10+ years means he's has conceded - trick or not.
Correct. One can have their account guested and unguested. The fact that he changed his handle of 10+ years means he's has conceded - trick or not. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Yes, you may have your account guested (and later "unguested"), but when you do, "account disabled" appears below "Guest____." The fact that something else (Eat 'em up Cougs!") appears beneath "Guest040616" is why I believe that he probably had his handle changed to Guest040616, not guested. That's my point, and if that's the case, he can still post under the seemingly "guested" handle if he so chooses!

They are too fucking dumb to have thought of that, let them enjoy their circle jerk.