Bill Clinton speaks the truth for once, people get pissed

Bill Clinton is one of the few people who arent in denial of the astronomical crime rate of blacks. I swear its genetic. But the truth is unspeakable.

http://www.npr.org/2016/04/08/473531...storiesfromnpr

Whats your opinion, Assup?
Liberals like Assup cant decide. Do they deny that black crime is out of hand....or do they justify/condone it?
It's already being discussed here:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1683115

Asswipe has no opinion on the subject. Because he's a stupid pig.
He not only spoke the truth but he apologized for speaking the truth later on. Of course he was pissed off. All the money and political capital he spent in the 90s and this is what he gets from the ungrateful jackasses.
Of course he was pissed off. All the money and political capital he spent in the 90s and this is what he gets from the ungrateful jackasses. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
HillariousNoMore is an "ungrateful jackass" .... you are correct.
Isn't the crime rate high among whites as well?
Blacks kill blacks and whites kill whites.
Indians kill indians and Mexicans kill Mexicans. Isn't this all common sense?
He didn't reveal anything we didn't know.
Speaking the "truth" about only one faction of the masses is nice, but it is much akin to getting qualified compliments. It's sort of a lazy truth or diminishes the "whole" truth. It incites misunderstanding and riles folks up. And perhaps also perpetuates a bunch of whining as if one is a member of those falsely reported as being slighted.
He didn't reveal anything we didn't know. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
What??????? What do you mean "common sense"?

These are the FACTS:

Blacks are 13 percent of the US population.

Blacks commit 50 percent of the murders in the US.

If white people were even close to blacks as far as per capita crime, this country would be like Mad Max.
  • DSK
  • 04-10-2016, 05:55 PM
He didn't reveal anything we didn't know. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Spectacular avatar, and thanks for your response. You are correct that the crime rate is high among whites, though not as high as it is among blacks.

Look at it this way: I can play basketball, but not as well as an NBA player. He probably has a greater chance of being a better shooter than me....just as black guys are also better shooters when the target is a human...get it???
Spectacular avatar, and thanks for your response. You are correct that the crime rate is high among whites, though not as high as it is among blacks.

Look at it this way: I can play basketball, but not as well as an NBA player. He probably has a greater chance of being a better shooter than me....just as black guys are also better shooters when the target is a human...get it??? Originally Posted by DSK
I'm not sure about that. I'm not sure they really aim when they're shooting a gun. But in the NBA, they are aiming at the hoop.
What??????? What do you mean "common sense"?

These are the FACTS:

Blacks are 13 percent of the US population.

Blacks commit 50 percent of the murders in the US.

If white people were even close to blacks as far as per capita crime, this country would be like Mad Max. Originally Posted by cockmeatsandwich

Look at it this way: I can play basketball, but not as well as an NBA player. He probably has a greater chance of being a better shooter than me....just as black guys are also better shooters when the target is a human...get it??? Originally Posted by DSK
Faux news talking points.

I was pointing out the fact that blacks kill blacks and whites kill whites.

It's not like black cops are going around shooting up / targeting white kids......

And as for blacks committing the most crime, I would like to see specific stats from a reputable site.
Can you profile these people? I think it's safe to say that poor people (white, black, hispanic) commit most crimes.
To say "blacks" commit the most crimes is misleading to say the least.

But yeah whatever helps you sleep better at night.

LOL.
One incident of speaking the truth. At 70 years old, once isn't a good track record, lol.

Jim
Naomi's back... ahhh great

Maybe she will tell us about some of her schlongings...

We are waiting...

;-

I was pointing out the fact that blacks kill blacks and whites kill whites. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Yes, and Blacks kill whites in MUCH higher numbers than Whites kill blacks. FBI statistics:
http://www.amren.com/news/2015/07/ne...violent-crime/
Majority of whites killed.. are killed by white.
Majority of blacks killed... are killed by blacks

during the 2012/2013 period, blacks committed an average of 560,600 violent crimes against whites, whereas whites committed only 99,403 such crimes against blacks. This means blacks were the attackers in 84.9 percent of the violent crimes involving blacks and whites. This figure is consistent with reports from 2008, the last year DOJ released similar statistics.

Or are DOJ numbers "biased reporting"?

I was pointing out the fact that blacks kill blacks and whites kill whites.

It's not like black cops are going around shooting up / targeting white kids......

And as for blacks committing the most crime, I would like to see specific stats from a reputable site.
Can you profile these people? I think it's safe to say that poor people (white, black, hispanic) commit most crimes.
To say "blacks" commit the most crimes is misleading to say the least.

But yeah whatever helps you sleep better at night.

LOL. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Not "Faux News" talking points: FBI statistics. African Americans constitute only 13% of the U.S. population; yet, FBI statistics indicate the following: 1) 52.2% of the murders and manslaughter in this country are perpetrated by a subset of 13% of its population: African Americans. 2) 31.3% of the rapes in this country are perpetrated by a subset of 13% of its population: African Americans. 3) 41.9% of the robberies in this country are perpetrated by a subset of 13% of its population: African Americans 4) 33.9% of the aggravated assaults in this country are perpetrated by a subset of 13% of its population: African Americans. 5) 90% of African Americans murdered were murdered by other African Americans.

Or are DOJ numbers "biased reporting"? Originally Posted by RedLeg505
Wouldn't be the first time.