Hannity

I think I am going to puke.
My apologies to rocks everywhere.
What a snake oil, no, not even a snake oil salesman, at least they were believable to the weak minded.
It is a good thing he wipes the cum from his chin before he goes on TV and removes the shit from his nose.

"I am not endorsing anybody" .......but Trump.

I used to call him the parrot because all he could do was repeat himself with the same old tired ass shit. I guess when your bread and butter is doing interviews you have to suck a lot of cock to keep them coming back.

It is unfortunate that he comes on before Michael Berry. Michael at least tells you up font that he is supporting, endorsing, and voting for Ted Cruz.

Hannity is an embarassment to his "profession". Sad.
Never liked him. He throws that nerf football like a fairy. Glenn Becks another one. Whadda jagoff.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!
I think I am going to puke.
My apologies to rocks everywhere.
What a snake oil, no, not even a snake oil salesman, at least they were believable to the weak minded.
It is a good thing he wipes the cum from his chin before he goes on TV and removes the shit from his nose.

"I am not endorsing anybody" .......but Trump.

I used to call him the parrot because all he could do was repeat himself with the same old tired ass shit. I guess when your bread and butter is doing interviews you have to suck a lot of cock to keep them coming back.

It is unfortunate that he comes on before Michael Berry. Michael at least tells you up font that he is supporting, endorsing, and voting for Ted Cruz.

Hannity is an embarassment to his "profession". Sad. Originally Posted by The2Dogs

The Canadian give's you solace...

99% of the media,Wall Street,Corporations hate Trump so one man on a national show is fair to him and you are pissed. You wouldn't begin to imagine what it's like being a Trump supporter. We some tough People...

fuckem, TRUMP TRAIN!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMpkWjUwrLU

Sean Hannity is more like Sean Popeil. Half the time he's selling useless crap.
HAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAA!
Never watched him. Rush is the master of the half truth. Unfortunately, most voters are too lazy to figure out which half is truth ...
Never watched him. Rush is the master of the half truth. Unfortunately, most voters are too lazy to figure out which half is truth ... Originally Posted by pyramider
Yeah, just look at the douche bag above you. He's a perfect example of that.

Woo pig sooie!
HAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAA! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Another quality post by our village idiot. Even cjohnny54 is more interesting than this swine.
Trump Camacho
Make America 'bate again

I am afraid the Trump's idea of the Constitution
is the dump he takes in the morning.
Trump Camacho
Make America 'bate again

I am afraid the Trump's idea of the Constitution
is the dump he takes in the morning. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Obama beat him too it.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!

Fuck you Junior...may you and your fellow Trumpites stew in your own effluence.
I do not listen to or watch Hannity.
I try not to but my radio is on the Michael Berry show for the morning and evening. It just so happens that rush comes on and then Hannity.
I may just start turning him off and listening to Pandora instead.
Hannity is a great New Yorker and I hope he stays there. Great American, eh not so much.
Hannity is just another fucking annoying know-it-all. He constantly interrupts and badgers and instigates shouting matches with his guests. He spews nothing but superficial talking points. Bumper sticker slogans. He's a buzzword bozo. Never listens, never learns.

I miss this guy...

http://www.wsj.com/articles/a-bill-b...day-1456530358