Ivanka -- Register Republican and Vote for My Dad. Ooops! Sad!

She's a babe for sure, but typical of the Trump campaign.

Ivanka went around the country urging people to register as Republicans so they can vote for her papa. However, she forgot one little detail.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...r-to-vote.html

Ivanka Trump, the Face of Dad’s Get Out The Vote Effort, Forgets to Change Registration

Donald Trump’s daughter has made calls and videos asking supporters to do what she (and her brother Eric) forgot to do.

Despite spending the last four months lecturing Trump supporters on how to register to vote, Ivanka Trump missed the deadline to register to vote for her dad in New York.

Ivanka’s failure to follow New York’s non-complicated voter registration rules to change her affiliation from independent to Republican (to vote in the closed primary) is remarkable, given that she’s been the public face of her father’s get-out-the-vote efforts.

She made nearly half a dozen campaign videos on the importance of registering to vote. But her family didn’t seem to be paying attention, since her brother Eric also forgot to register.

“Hi, Iowa,” she said with a cute wave in a YouTube video published Jan. 30 that clocked more than 100,000 views. “I’m Ivanka Trump, and I am really excited to tell you how to caucus for my father, Donald J. Trump, on February 1.”

She then explained—in small words and short sentences—how Iowans could vote for Trump in the first contest of the cycle.

Over the following months, she became the campaign’s most visible get-out-the-vote surrogate.

She gave a repeat performance for the voters of South Carolina.

“If you need any information on how to vote this Saturday, go to DonaldJTrump.com/SouthCarolina,” she told them. “We have a webpage built out that will tell you everything that you need to know. But most importantly, come out and vote.”

And she starred in one video lecturing Floridians on the perks of early voting, and another explaining how important it was that they register to vote as Republicans by the state’s Feb. 16 deadline.

She was featured in a video for Nevadans telling them they had to register to vote as Republicans by Feb. 13 if they wanted to boost her dad.
Over the past few months, she dished out tons of voting advice that she didn’t follow.

Trump tried to cover for his daughter on Fox and Friends on Monday morning.

“They had a long time to register and they were, you know, unaware of the rules and they didn’t, they didn’t register in time,” he told the show’s hosts. “So they feel very, very guilty, they feel very guilty, but it’s fine. I mean, I understand that.”
Yeah, this idiot is the frontrunner for the FOP nomination!

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!
Hildebeest was too stupid to realize she could handle more than one email account on a hand held device. Hildebeest is so stupid she thinks she can wipe a server's hard drive with a dish cloth. Hildebeest is too stupid to use a commuter's Metrocard to get on a NYC subway.

Hildebeest was too stupid to realize she could handle more than one email account on a hand held device. Hildebeest is so stupid she thinks she can wipe a server's hard drive with a dish cloth. Hildebeest is too stupid to use a commuter's Metrocard to get on a NYC subway.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Way to go hijack.
Spent too much time drinking the Brawndo and serving Gentlemen's lattes.
If only she could find the Time Machine.
Maybe she needs Rehabilitation.
It is a rather embarrassing situation.

But in the grand scheme, it will pass.

It's not as if she with held military support, out of fear of offending Muslims, and as a result got four Americans killed.
Let me see Ivanka was on the campaign trail throughout the country, she has her own multi-million dollar business, and she just had a baby....seems like her plate is kind of full right now. Then again, if ASSUP is the standard for normal behavior around here then we are all in trouble.
It is embarrassing for Trump. Have they never voted before? I guess when you can buy politicians, you don't need to vote for them.
Typical and predictable response from the Blew Men Group. I wonder if Chelsea is registered to vote? I'm guessing that even the Palindashian kids are all registered to vote ... even the ones as yet unborn!

Fact is, the Trump campaign stumbles like this virtually every fucking day.

It's sad. Truly sad.

That I can tell you.
  • DSK
  • 04-12-2016, 03:37 PM
It is embarrassing for Trump. Have they never voted before? I guess when you can buy politicians, you don't need to vote for them. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Exactly - greater bang for the buck.
Let me see Ivanka was on the campaign trail throughout the country, she has her own multi-million dollar business, and she just had a baby....seems like her plate is kind of full right now. Then again, if ASSUP is the standard for normal behavior around here then we are all in trouble. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
JDRunk wants to give Ivanka a pass because she was busy.

Awwwww, ain't that sweet of him.

LMAAAAAASAAAAASFRJRJRKRKEO
Typical and predictable response from the Blew Men Group. I wonder if Chelsea is registered to vote? I'm guessing that even the Palindashian kids are all registered to vote ... even the ones as yet unborn!

Fact is, the Trump campaign stumbles like this virtually every fucking day.

It's sad. Truly sad.

That I can tell you. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're a pig, a stupid, dead dicked, lazy, smelly, short, fat, pig.

That I can tell you.
the Don has to lay off the tan in a bottle he is starting to look like a carrot.
Orange is the new Blakx
Hey Assup, I figured you would be supporting the Don so he could go up against your main bitch Hillary, or are you more of a Bernie cocksucker.