Make travel great again, with the Trumpster.

Why are you completely incapable of making a point, LittleLiberalEva? Is there some medication you could take, or some therapy? There must be hope somewhere. Please find it. It's ok to be liberal, but to be such a goddam stupid one? Such a shame. All that air going to waste.
Why are you completely incapable of making a point, LittleLiberalEva? Is there some medication you could take, or some therapy? There must be hope somewhere. Please find it. It's ok to be liberal, but to be such a goddam stupid one? Such a shame. All that air going to waste. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Still unable to grasp simple things Tonto, was your whole tribe this way or were you the runt of the litter? The FUCARWE'S weren't too bright.
Somewhere in Kansas, there is a tree providing you oxygen to breathe. You owe it an apology, LittleLiberalEva.
Somewhere in Kansas, there is a tree providing you oxygen to breathe. You owe it an apology, LittleLiberalEva. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Remember you can't grasp simple things. For example the mind of Iva biggen momo, lol.

Jim
Trump / Camacho
Make America 'bate again!
Somewhere in Kansas, there is a tree providing you oxygen to breathe. You owe it an apology, LittleLiberalEva. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Your nose is cold Tonto.
Remember you can't grasp simple things. For example the mind of Iva biggen momo, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Bla Bla Bla mo fo.
  • DSK
  • 04-14-2016, 04:11 PM
Nailed that little bitchboy!!!

Well done!!
He makes it too easy.
He makes it too easy. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Still unable to grasp simple things Tonto, was your whole tribe this way or were you the runt of the litter? The FUCARWE'S weren't too bright. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Answer the questions Tonto. If you can.
Answer the questions Tonto. If you can. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
First, you answer mine, if you can.
Good article for Trump, he'll get another few million voters for that and CNN still won't be able to figure out why.
Answer the questions Tonto. If you can. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
who the fuck is this Tonto you speak of chimp?

this Tonto?

or this Tonto?

we know you are a chimp.

First, you answer mine, if you can. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Still unable to grasp simple things Tonto, was your whole tribe this way or were you the runt of the litter? The FUCARWE'S weren't too bright. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You first Tonto I asked first.
You first Tonto I asked first. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're lying. I asked a number of questions you weren't smart enough to answer, ?littleLiberalEva. You sound stupid enough without lying.