Of course it is illegal who is surprised?

CONTINUE TO THE SITE> except I'm using add blocker, Monkeyboy

CONTINUE TO THE SITE> except I'm using add blocker, Monkeyboy

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
"I'd rather be a friggin' frog" chimp....

"I'd rather be a friggin' frog" chimp....

Originally Posted by lustylad
Stupid mother fuckers!

Stupid mother fuckers!

I love to...
  • Old-T
  • 04-16-2016, 08:37 PM
Another truly intellectual conversation by some of the most illiterate members of the board. Some of whom have regressed down the evolutionary road; what is it like traveling in retrograde motion, Wacko?
Another truly intellectual conversation by some of the most illiterate members of the board. Some of whom have regressed down the evolutionary road; what is it like traveling in retrograde motion, Wacko? Originally Posted by Old-T
you don't understand what's really going on. stay out of it. or you'll be next

in fact .. we just added you to the list

Another truly intellectual conversation by some of the most illiterate members of the board. Some of whom have regressed down the evolutionary road; what is it like traveling in retrograde motion, Wacko? Originally Posted by Old-T
speaking of planets with a retrograde motion .. you do know that URANUS has a retrograde motion yeah?

All of the planets move around the Sun in a direct (eastward) direction, but three of them (Venus, Uranus and Pluto) rotate in a retrograde (westward) direction, and are said to have a retrograde rotation. Do not confuse revolution, or motion around an orbit, with rotation, or turning about an axis.

so keep URANUS out of this.

over and out.

0ld-Trichinosis and 0chimpy boy= 3rd world IQ