Name: Mia
Address and Phone: Blue Spa - 11181 Denton Dr. Ste. 110, Phone: (972) 241-2999
Address: Denton Dr near Walnut Hill
Phone: (972) 241-2999
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: N/A
Activities: TS, BBBJ, Ate her snatch, Probed her wet hole, tried to probe her stink hole to no avail, finished while she cleaned my ass with her tongue
Hair Length and Color: Dark Hair - it was in a bun
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Latina
Physical Description: One of the larger girls at a spa I've ever seen. She has some nice large natural tits. Carries her extra lbs well. Super soft inside and out.
Recommendation: Yes
She sucks a mean dick.
  • Groot
  • 05-25-2019, 09:13 AM
She sucks a mean dick. Originally Posted by rampart55

She does! Mia is the real deal, I nicknamed her "two tons of fun". Definitely in my top 2.
Thanks for sharing your report. Apparently, even the insulting trolls (see above) appreciate it!

For those interested, I just learned that -- unusually -- Mia happens to be working today despite the fact that it's a Saturday.

So for those wishing to take the opportunity to sample her more exotic (for the AMPs) "pierced" and ethnic fare, it might be a rare opportunity to fit her into your schedule.

Mia's joining the usual cast of characters at Blue today along with another "AMP exotic" Latina Samantha -- so you can choose either them or the regular Korean ladies Vicky, Lexy, Penny, Dream, etc.

Happy hobbying!
  • Groot
  • 05-25-2019, 06:38 PM
Thanks for sharing your report. Apparently, even the insulting trolls (see above) appreciate it!

For those interested, I just learned that -- unusually -- Mia happens to be working today despite the fact that it's a Saturday.

So for those wishing to take the opportunity to sample her more exotic (for the AMPs) "pierced" and ethnic fare, it might be a rare opportunity to fit her into your schedule.

Mia's joining the usual cast of characters at Blue today along with another "AMP exotic" Latina Samantha -- so you can choose either them or the regular Korean ladies Vicky, Lexy, Penny, Dream, etc.

Happy hobbying! Originally Posted by BobbyMann

You forgot "Dixie".
  • Gp_R
  • 05-31-2019, 08:17 AM
Looking forward to being in Dallas today.
She sucks a mean dick. Originally Posted by rampart55
She does! Seems like she loves her job lol.
  • Gp_R
  • 06-03-2019, 11:23 AM
Mia is extraordinary! nobody in AMPville like her, she is completely unique.

racially unique as well.. she is NOT Latina, unless you want to count her 1/4 Puerto Rican mix as "Latina".. she is 1/4 Caucasian, and half African American. and 100% Woman sent from God!

I love Mia!
Nicely said Chung
I can co-sign that!
Thicc or thick?
Thicc or thick? Originally Posted by SexGauntlet
had to look up "thicc", but that is the word for Mia! but that is just one word.

other words include "sexy as Hell (ok, that's sort of 3 words), "voluptuous", "sweet", "good-natured" (I'm counting that as one word), "pretty" and "loveable".

if you want a phrase, today is "Momma Mia Monday". there should be nothing else on your Monday Calendar, than Mia. she fucking owns Mondays..
Is Mia still around? She was my first provider in Dallas I would like to revisit her
That's got to bee a record! Almost 5 year old thread!