City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: https://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/hw...743506517.html
Activities: FBSM+++ (see ROS)
Hair Length and Color: Medium length bleached blonde
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Latina
Physical Description: 5'6 pretty face, beautiful lips and nose, b cup, curvy body with latina ass
Recommendation: Yes
On a scale of 1-10 how is the face and how is the body?
On a scale of 1-10 how is the face and how is the body? Originally Posted by Potash
I would say 7-8 but I am like the wrong guy to rely upon for assessing beauty. Beer and junior often take over the brain
I would say 7-8 but I am like the wrong guy to rely upon for assessing beauty. Beer and junior often take over the brain Originally Posted by CapKirk
You are right about the beer and junior taken over cause her face is a 1 and I will stop listening to the crazy a$$’s . This is the second time I have been let down.
You are right about the beer and junior taken over cause her face is a 1 and I will stop listening to the crazy a$$’s . This is the second time I have been let down. Originally Posted by Theblackone1
If her face is a 1, then those photos can't be real. The photos are nice and she sounds like my type. What's the real deal?
If her face is a 1, then those photos can't be real. The photos are nice and she sounds like my type. What's the real deal? Originally Posted by The Big E
The photos in the ad are not real. I have been there several times. The girls look similar to the photos but the photos are not theirs. Yanet's face is definitely not a 1. Beer and junior influence my judgement but I am not completely blind. Theblackone probably met with mamasan
The photos in the ad are not real. I have been there several times. The girls look similar to the photos but the photos are not theirs. Yanet's face is definitely not a 1. Beer and junior influence my judgement but I am not completely blind. Theblackone probably met with mamasan Originally Posted by CapKirk
FML!
Nice review

Does this place have a name?
Nice review

Originally Posted by TommyJay
Thanks Tommy