Diamonds

Diamonds.

The dumbest gift ever given.
Man made are just as brilliant. Just as hard. When she's gone so is the diamond. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
Is a manmade hill as good or better than a natural hill?

Is a manmade lake as good or better than a natural lake?

Are manmade breasts as good or better than natural breasts?

The answer is different for each viewer. Doesn't make one dumb and another not. Just different.
Diamonds.

The dumbest gift ever given.
Man made are just as brilliant. Just as hard. When she's gone so is the diamond. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
I am far from being a materialistic person. I guess that is pretty relative though. If a man gave me a diamond as a gift it would mean a lot to me. Diamonds are usually very sentimental gifts. If I found out that it was a fake, oooh there would be hell to pay. If the diamond was a fraud I would have to wonder what else in this relationship is bogus. It would be a huge blow to my ego. Did the man think so little of me that it would be okay to give me a fake gift?
I am far from being a materialistic person. I guess that is pretty relative though. If a man gave me a diamond as a gift it would mean a lot to me. Diamonds are usually very sentimental gifts. If I found out that it was a fake, oooh there would be hell to pay. If the diamond was a fraud I would have to wonder what else in this relationship is bogus. It would be a huge blow to my ego. Did the man think so little of me that it would be okay to give me a fake gift? Originally Posted by Ansley
I agree. It's like a fake orgasm.
hope your opinion is different abt breasts
see above Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
God makes the best. However....He's sooooo selective in who He blesses.
The rest need M/C.
I agree. It's like a fake orgasm. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
lol Very good point.
You're a smart one.
  • npita
  • 03-15-2010, 12:06 PM
Is a manmade hill as good or better than a natural hill?

Is a manmade lake as good or better than a natural lake?

Are manmade breasts as good or better than natural breasts?
If you can't determine whether any of those things were man-made or natural, then the question is simply, ``do you like what see, feel, etc.,'' or not.
#1) Lay back in the sunshine on the hill. She lays with you and she has flowers in her hair, The clouds float by and as she places her face above yours she sports a smile that can't be faked. You feel warmth throughout your body and you think "god thank you." [Man made hill or natural?]

#2) You look left. You look right. Coast is clear. You pop out the johnson and drain him. The minnows come furiously but they get close and swim away like hell. [Man made lake or natural?]

#3) YMMV.
God must have favorites.
Is a manmade lake as good or better than a natural lake? Originally Posted by Rudyard K
Some of the prettiest lakes I've seen are in NE Oklahoma (Green Country) and were constructed by the Army Corps of Engineers.