I quit

I quit, if there is a god he's an asshole and owes me an apology. If anyone needs me I'll be out kicking puppies and punching babies since being a gentleman isn't working for me.
doubt there is a god... but i draw the line on punching babies. well maybe kicking puppies too. but being a gentleman is tough.
There is nothing wrong with just eating a bullet.
You're going to have to be a little more specific. A gentleman to who? Around here, sometimes being a gentleman works about as well as loaning money.
This is a very disturbing thread and I can't get a sense if it's sarcasm, dark humor or a cry for help! If someone needs to talk, I'm a good listener. PM me. ♡
There is nothing wrong with just eating a bullet. Originally Posted by pyramider
Tried that before didn't work I'm still here
You're going to have to be a little more specific. A gentleman to who? Around here, sometimes being a gentleman works about as well as loaning money. Originally Posted by daty/o
I mean in life general. I always did the right thing always went out of my way to help others, what do I have for that? A body that is failing living with my parents at 40 and the mind of a child.

Meanwhile I see people who are complete assholes with the greatest life ever.
I mean in life general. I always did the right thing always went out of my way to help others, what do I have for that? A body that is failing living with my parents at 40 and the mind of a child.

Meanwhile I see people who are complete assholes with the greatest life ever. Originally Posted by Duthgar1976
I can top that, but what's the point. If you're looking for life to be fair, you are wasting your time. Someone will always be better off (and most worse) than yourself. Fwiw, you are probably in the right place on the board. I would be willing to wager that a lot of us (providers included) would not be here if it did not fill a void in us that we would rather not have. I have become a total hedonist. Stop looking for life to make you happy; you will have to do that for yourself. Don't stop being a gentleman; just rearrange your priorities.
We make our own bones in this world. You need to find the right balance of aggression and being a gentlemen, then go forth and but fuck life right in its god damn corn hole. Never settle, always look for more and don't be afraid to fail. But first and foremost set a goal to work towards and meet it.

You do you, fuck everyone else.

At 40 you should not give a shit about anything around you, but what you can twist, fuck, kill, manipulate or influence in your favor.

Announcing that you quit on a hooker board is pretty childish but that is not my point. Grab your cock and announce that you are a man, go bang a chick and get to work.

That is my .02 yen.
Don't judge by the cover; some people put on a happy front when deep down they're miserable. Life is what you make of it, not others. Do what makes you happy, not what makes other people happy. After all, they're not living your life, you are.

Now go out into the world and do something or someone fun. Enjoy each and every day as if it's your last, for tomorrow Pyramider might run you over in his taint-mobile flashing the 1.5" of dangling death, and it'll be game over.
And why would you want the life of an asshole??

Sometimes, it really is the most tortured souls that are the most beautiful.

You still have parents. You have a place to live, and help, food, money. You wake up still everyday and breathe, and function in an ok sense. You've even made it to your 40's. You have this community here, of mostly similar individuals. You can call on a selection of beautiful women to spend time with you in almost way you wish---and you have been taught how to treat them, and others, and that does come full circle.

Go back to base zero and live your days starting with gratitude, thankfulness, and appreciation. It's really not about a comparison to others, as this is your life, and yours alone. But some people would probably kill to even live a life like you have.

You might be surprised at what a difference that makes.
Quit your belly aching and watch this:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1118072/
Bad people get away with things all time the same way people doing good things can get screwed. The Universe is indifferent to that. I know it sounds cold, but sometimes in life you have to look out for yourself, even at the expensive of someone else.

Being entertaining sociopath while talking a good game of BS goes a long way with a lot of people. As far as changes in as changes in life go, there has to be a goal and a plan. A goal without a plan is just a wish.
The answer to your issue is discipline. Exercise discipline in life, in general, and everything else will work out naturally.
  • Iam45
  • 03-18-2016, 06:32 AM
Once upon a time, there lived a King who, despite his luxurious lifestyle, was not happy at all.
One day, the King came upon a servant who was singing happily while he worked. This fascinated the King; Why was he, the Supreme Ruler of the Land, unhappy and gloomy, while a lowly servant had so much joy?

The King asked the servant, 'Why are you so happy?'

The man replied, 'Your Majesty, I am nothing but a servant, but my family and I don't need too much - just a roof over our heads and warm food to fill our tummies.'

The king sought the advice of his most trusted advisor. After hearing the story, the advisor said, 'Your Majesty, the servant has not yet joined "The 99 Club".'

'The 99 Club? And what is that?' the King inquired.

The advisor replied, 'To truly know what The 99 Club is, just place 99 Gold coins in a bag and leave it at this servant's doorstep.'

When the servant saw the bag, he let out a great shout of joy... so many gold coins. He began to count them. After several counts, he was at last convinced that there were only 99 coins.

He wondered, 'What could've happened to that last gold coin? Surely, no one would leave 99 coins!'

He looked everywhere, but that final coin was elusive. Finally he decided that he was going to work harder than ever to earn that 100th gold coin.

From that day, the servant was a changed man. He was overworked, grumpy, and blamed his family for not helping him make that 100th gold coin.

And he had stopped singing while he worked.

Witnessing this drastic transformation, the King was puzzled. The advisor said, 'Your Majesty, the servant has now officially joined The 99 Club.'
He continued, 'The 99 Club is a name given to those people who have enough to be happy but are never content, because they're always wanting that extra 1, saying to themselves:
"Let me get that one final thing and then I will be happy for life."

We can be happy with very little in our lives, but the minute we're given something bigger and better, we want more ...and even more! We lose our sleep, our happiness, as the price for our growing needs and desires.

That's "The 99 Club"...
Zero Membership fee to enter, but you pay for it with your entire life! ☺