BIG COCK THREAD- WHAT GUYS HAVE BIG COCKS AND WHAT GALS WANT TO BE FUCKED BY THEM??

Gigantic balls are so hot) maybe even hotter than giant cocks. I have found that guys with giant balls put out huge cum loads that are so sexy when I watch it shoot) If you have giant balls, let me know!!!
I am medium sized but have been told i have a gspot hitter based upon shape. I suppose thats an advantage.
hairywatlover, is your cock shaped like the g spot vibrating dildos on the market? I have one and it is so wonderful. It makes me have mind blowing orgasms where I shake all over) you are so lucky!!!! I bet all the sluts on eccie want you to fuck them!! Sluts like me have a well defined sensitive g spot made for fucking and intense addicting pleasure. . I guess that is one reason we are sluts. I would love having you fuck me when you get a chance))))
I may be only packing average meat but definitely have oversized balls lol. And if you like shooters I've been known to blow clear across the room.
Redbeard, oversized balls sound perfect for BLS) I have found that sucking on big balls results in even a bigger loads as it gets all the sperms mobilized to be shot out of your canon. I would love to have you shoot your huge load on my big tits with all that force like a tit hose massage))))
Redbeard, oversized balls sound perfect for BLS) I have found that sucking on big balls results in even a bigger loads as it gets all the sperms mobilized to be shot out of your canon. I would love to have you shoot your huge load on my big tits with all that force like a tit hose massage)))) Originally Posted by Teagenluv
It'll take some prostate work and some edging, but I'm up for it if you are
I am always up for big balls and cum baths)
  • ricio
  • 08-29-2017, 11:28 PM
U sound like a lot of fun Teagen.
Ricio, thank you
I am just your everyday fun loving cock and ball sucking fucktoy slut)))
I'm above average. Like 8". Balls are medium. Get me going enough and I can shoot a ton. You seem like so much fun Teagen
Fire_brand, thank you) You sound hot!!! Good size cock and balls and big load)))))
I am a lot of fun because I LOVE being fucked so much. As I said, I am a fucktoy slut nymphomaniac and would love it if you fucked me) I really appreciate guys who love to fuck me))
6 in, 6 in round. Also carry a curve with mine Reagan that goes straight and upward. The soulpole can hit some good stuff.
Fire_brand, thank you) You sound hot!!! Good size cock and balls and big load)))))
I am a lot of fun because I LOVE being fucked so much. As I said, I am a fucktoy slut nymphomaniac and would love it if you fucked me) I really appreciate guys who love to fuck me)) Originally Posted by Teagenluv
Teagenluv, if you asked me what kind of woman I like I would probably use your own words "fucktoy slut nymphomaniac." That pretty much nailed it.
Your supper sluty personality makes my average cock feel like it's about to burst at the seams and a big green Incredible Hulk dick might appear. If this happens I'm going to run to you, not walk, and pleasure every orifice on your body. If it doesn't happen I would be willing to paint my cock green and in bold letters write "big cock" on it. I would probably drive not run. The only thing that would not change would be the urge to pleasure all of your orifices and of course my excitement level. Can you work with either scenario. Thanks for entertaining us.
Guys, my body is designed for one primary purpose and that is for pleasing men. My orifices are your playground although I do have a rule that you can't fuck my asshole until our third session and that is YMMV))
You would need to grow a full hairy bush and then we would have a great time! ��