Have You Ever Bottomed Out? Guys-Gals?

I had an old girlfriend look at it and ask me, who do you think your going to satisfy with that? I said, me.
I had a friend who said if you want some strange pussy get a longer dick. Originally Posted by 2by8
Wasn't that off a Richard Pryor album? too funny.

I've had a few experience where it wasn't very fun. One was a lady who used the sponge as a BC, and that fucker hurt everytime I rubbed up against it. I normally enjoy being right up against a cervix when all the way in, but that spongue was a horrible- rubbed me raw!. The second was an IUD that poked me on the head of the pickle and also was terrible. I'm a little over average, so not like Tommy Lee, but no complaints either. I think it's just you gotta find the ones that are like that glass slipper. THey just "fit".
  • BLM69
  • 11-07-2023, 02:57 PM
Them short skinny whores get bottomed out most of the time
Yes, but only because the silly gash had a tampon way up there that she'd forgotten about.

When I pulled out, her apartment all of a sudden smelled like the dumpster behind a butcher's shop in August in Phoenix. Originally Posted by RManFlint
Are you always this gross?

You get a pass, because this shit is funny.
One time with a sister duo one of them complained that I was too big. I went slow but kept hitting bottom. Didnt want to hurt her but needed to bust a nut so sister stepped up and took a pounding without complaining. Originally Posted by Holedriller

Nice sisterhood bonding. And yes, I am Jealous.
Wasn't that off a Richard Pryor album? too funny.

I've had a few experience where it wasn't very fun. One was a lady who used the sponge as a BC, and that fucker hurt everytime I rubbed up against it. I normally enjoy being right up against a cervix when all the way in, but that spongue was a horrible- rubbed me raw!. The second was an IUD that poked me on the head of the pickle and also was terrible. I'm a little over average, so not like Tommy Lee, but no complaints either. I think it's just you gotta find the ones that are like that glass slipper. THey just "fit". Originally Posted by eyecu2
I had a lady once, that had something inside that felt like thorns scraping both sides of my Dick. Somehow I came, and I didn't say anything. Is that how an IUD feels?
Only had it happen twice, but yes. I’m only 6 1/2” so both times with petite women with shallow vaginal canals. Just barely bottomed out so not painful for either of us but feeling my corona bumping up against their cervical opening felt pleasurable.