Encounter: HM massage pretty fun times

Date: 04/14/24
Name: Mia
Address and Phone: -
Address: West side Fort Worth near benbrook.
Phone: 6823665403
City: West Fort Worth
State: -
Email Address: N/a
URL / Website: -
Activities: FBSM++ ROS
Hair Length and Color: Short black hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: B cup good size ass, has some weight on her but by no means fat. More average build. Bushy with puffy nips. A tad on the shy side of things, a bit hesitant when it came to what to allow and not allow. For the price I walked out with a decent massage and a fun time so great overall.
Recommendation: Yes
  • KNFW
  • 04-26-2024, 12:44 PM
Had Lisa a couple days ago. Good time. Review coming.
Is HM massage closed? Went by several times and called with no answer.
Is HM massage closed? Went by several times and called with no answer. Originally Posted by 2bloved
Take the SUBTLE HINT. Maybe try the internet.
I’ve played in the amp and sub amp scene for over 25 years. There have been various raids and LE pressure from time to time… mostly at the Dallas Amps. The LE push this last year has been more effective and more widespread than I’ve ever seen. Public websites like these are how these places get popular but also serve as a targeting mechanism for LE.
The good times were great but it appears they are gone for the foreseeable future. The cheese has moved.
Ye I haven’t been since my last time but I knew they would only be open for a bit considering the idiots had a LC ad with their actual address on it! So I can’t confirm anything but their ads have stopped and these recent comments seem to be confirming it. If someone checks it out and confirms give us a heads up.
Ye I haven’t been since my last time but I knew they would only be open for a bit considering the idiots had a LC ad with their actual address on it! So I can’t confirm anything but their ads have stopped and these recent comments seem to be confirming it. If someone checks it out and confirms give us a heads up. Originally Posted by JuicyPhil

Really Read #7.
  • KNFW
  • 05-05-2024, 08:04 PM
Maybe the owner of Paradise Spa ratted them out....lol
Didn't like the competition.