If I were a guy::: My TOP 3 picks would be::::

I know there are several posts relevant to this, but I figured a cute and quick update was in order for entertainment purposes.

If I were one of you lucky Gents, my top three would have to be that cute blonde, Sabrina ( Neko's girl), the ATF sexy VIP Latina Barbie, or my gorgeous girlfriend Dara.

Girls, of you arent into girls, and you were one of these lucky guys, or ladies who love ladies, who are your top 3?

Gents, who are your top 3 on your to do list?

I'm asking for the top 3 you haven't already had the pleasure of dating.....

Was just curious.
  • Toyz
  • 03-05-2012, 09:31 PM
Klovve
Mariana
Damn, have to end with 3...I'll throw a vote in for Lexxi512. But know I am missing 10 or 15 others...
Current top 3 for me are:
VIP Latina Barbie
Serena Love
Presley

Of course there are at least another 10 on short list.
Lol that's the challenge, can only choose 3, think of the whole deserted island thing, but you have no familiarity, youre just taking the chance.
Too funny how you both ended your post w very same comment. At very same time.
  • Toyz
  • 03-05-2012, 10:23 PM
Too funny how you both ended your post w very same comment. At very same time. Originally Posted by ExoticEzra

Thats because Ezra, if you REALLY give it some thought...picking 3 is like chosing from Rib Eye, Lobster or Frenched Lamb Chops...you KNOW youare going to have a fantastic meal~but~you are also leaving out SOMETHING you know would be just as good...
My top three are
1. Exotic Ezra
2. Exotic Ezra and
3. Exotic Ezra
Yes sir toyz! Accept, I would trade lobster for crab. I know to most it's not exotic enough, but I could eat that all day long. Lol

Lmao::: Ty Tarlon. That made my evening. But you still have to choose 2 more. Rules are rules. Lol wink wink.
Yes sir toyz! Accept, I would trade lobster for crab. I know to most it's not exotic enough, but I could eat that all day long. Lol

Lmao::: Ty Tarlon. That made my evening. But you still have to choose 2 more. Rules are rules. Lol wink wink. Originally Posted by ExoticEzra
Your welcome and ill have to check into your friend Dara, but my other 2 would probably have to be
2. Hannah Hearte of Houston
3. And ive always wanted to see Super Sasha

And my all time fav ive seen her alot and wish i could see her every week is Vip Latina Barbie
[quote=ExoticEzra;2260471]Yes sir toyz! Accept, I would trade lobster for crab. I know to most it's not exotic enough, but I could eat that all day long. Lol

Crab is very exotic i love it and i love going to Red Lobster and getting the ultimate feast, Crab legs lobster tail, scampi and an extra side of crab legs
Laney1
Sensual Sophia
VIP Latina Barbie
Layla Angelique
Serena Love
VIP Latina Barbie... er, I mean Lovely Lulu!... wait, I mean Stacy Lovelane!... no, I mean Crystal Kitty!... wait a sec ....
Too funny how you both ended your post w very same comment. At very same time. Originally Posted by ExoticEzra
Says a little too much about the male mind,doesn't it ?
Ezra, I like your taste! I couldn't agree with you more about Dara. She is probably the most beautiful provider I've ever had the pleasure of visiting.

Of the ladies I have not seen, I'll go with:

VIP Latina Barbie
Bella Karla
Stacy Lovelane
  • Joan
  • 03-06-2012, 02:29 PM
What if we reversed the roles in this very topic, now that would be a funny thread! :-D