The sexy tattooed lilly munster wants to visit austin

hey guys I got new piercings and hair and tatts and wanna show em all off to you austin boys if you guys think its worth the trip I will gladly come your waythis weekend!
When I was perusing in Houston , one of your website pics looks like you're squirting ( one where you're laying in shower ) , are you ? These pics aren't viewable on website now , why ?
Do you have some pics of the new ink and hair.

ps- I'll def come see you if you are here on a Friday. pm me if you come though and I'll try even if it's not a friday.
Talk about some serious natural sex appeal. Some are just born with it I guess.

I'm not even into Goth or ink but they sure as hell look great on you.

If I ever become active in the hobby you'll be on my top 5 must-see list.
Talk about some serious natural sex appeal. Some are just born with it I guess.

I'm not even into Goth or ink but they sure as hell look great on you.
If I ever become active in the hobby you'll be on my top 5 must-see list. Originally Posted by Codybeast
I am active in the Hobby-- Hmmm..
I am active in the Hobby-- Hmmm.. Originally Posted by Metal Smith
I'll be your wing man Metal!
Im in! Im a tatt man.
hey guys I guess since there are a few of you that would enjoy my company there in Austin I'll make plans to come out this next coming weekend. Around the 9th and stay the weekend. I will update my showcase with new photos this week!! thanks guys hope to see you soon an remember to get your screening done early. Look for my add in Austin, I will post when I have arrived.
Austin rocks...and so does Lilly!
You are by far the hottest girl I have seen in a while. Sexy, sweet with some edge. Love it!
I'm ready right now but I can't find you.
I'll be your wing man Metal! Originally Posted by Still Looking
You can be my Wing Man anytime S L... I would be more than happy to offer you the same...
You can be my Wing Man anytime S L... I would be more than happy to offer you the same... Originally Posted by Metal Smith
I thought I'd offer because this one looks like she can take the "metal challenge", "the slamdango" and still make quick work of homer!
But will there be anything left for me if I don't get there first????

G
I'm ready right now but I can't find you. Originally Posted by homer13
Homer I thinck I found a new theme song that goes with the avatar.

Knights in White Satin