Review: Absolutely - Say What You Mean / Do What You Say?????

Date: 11/7/12
Provider: Absolutely
Phone: After Screening
Email Address: playtimeatx@gmsil.com
URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Downtown
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: None
Session Length: None
Fee: None
Hair Length and Color: Platinum Blonde shoulder length
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Same as pics
Recommendation: No
Sorry that happened. Very unlike Abs to do something like that.
Originally Posted by Passion2015
  • Steag
  • 11-09-2012, 07:28 PM
Amen rover
Originally Posted by The Rover
Providers, and their representation if they have it, are free to decline or cancel any appointment or request for any reason. As a wanna be manager, I'd have called and been honest. Face it bro, if she's answering calls, but not yours, she does not want to see you.
NCNS is coed's property

I bet there's another side to this
I've been waiting to hear it Gman !
Originally Posted by The Rover
NCNS is coed's property

I bet there's another side to this Originally Posted by geniusman
Do you know something Geniusman?(that's a funny handle for you dude). You almost seem to be defending the ladies TCB at the expense of the the guy who was stood up. For the record, I'm assuming that he fucked up with her somehow. But, I don't think it's cool for a mod to speculate, or assume that the member did something wrong.
Do you know something Geniusman?(that's a funny handle for you dude). You almost seem to be defending the ladies TCB at the expense of the the guy who was stood up. For the record, I'm assuming that he fucked up with her somehow. But, I don't think it's cool for a mod to speculate, or assume that the member did something wrong. Originally Posted by Jay Walker
JW G man was pointing out the obvious and referred to coed. Didn't read like he was sticking up for any one to me! We all know there is THREE sides to ever story, the providers side of the story, the hobbyists side of the story and Whispers side of the story!
Do you know something Geniusman?(that's a funny handle for you dude). You almost seem to be defending the ladies TCB at the expense of the the guy who was stood up. For the record, I'm assuming that he fucked up with her somehow. But, I don't think it's cool for a mod to speculate, or assume that the member did something wrong. Originally Posted by Jay Walker
A review can only be a review if activities take place. When a "review" is written for a session that did not take place or in which no activities took place, that is not a "review" by definition according to ECCIE guidelines.

It has been our custom to move said "review" to the Coed Forum. Ladies are not allowed to comment in Review Forums, but since it is not a "review" per se, we move it here so ladies are allowed to comment if they so desire.

It is also our custom to put a note in the thread as to why we moved it to another thread and that was what Geniusman was doing here, not taking sides.

Your rude comment regarding his handle was noted. I would tread very carefully in this area, sir.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
One of my biggest issues is different forums having different MODS interpret the rules differently.

Here is an example in Austin where NO ACTIVITIES took place yet the review stands in the review section.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=498478

The powers to be stated when asked if an appointment was scheduled and both hobbyist and provider showed up, the hobbyist was able to write a review and have it stand. Now they would NOT get PA for the review but the review STANDS for all to read and is attached to the provider as a review.

Personally after consideration I agree with the ruling. Examples... if I show up to SA for a session and the provider get undressed and sports a DICK bigger than me, you can bet no activities took place. If I notice anything in the room that might be illegal I'm out of there like a cork on water. If the ladies badge falls and cuts my foot I ain't funin I'd be runin! But the information should be shared. While I thinck it could just as well be posted in ML I was told it goes in the review section to be attached to the provider so others might gleam that needed information. The shitty thing is the few guys that use the reviews as a mechanism to get what they want under the threat of writing a bad review and causing challenges for the provider.

The Austin MODS are fair and very helpful to say the very least. I for one appreciate the job they do!