Best location for incall in Austin?

I am a provider visting Austin from San Antonio.

It was really difficult for me to decide the best location for an incall, as I do not know the city very well. For future reference, it would really help to get y'alls opinion on the matter.

In your opinion, which location/area is the best?
If you're coming from SA Ben white (hwy 71) & I-35. only two minutes south of downtown (depending on traffic), decent hotels there (red roof, omni, wyndhamm), and plenty of places to dine in the area.
I might come a little further north near the Vagina Triangle. Just south of 183 at 35. Don't go north of 183.
There are plenty of threads with this information. Just use that button that says search and I am sure you will find all the information you need.
My house is a nice location.
The other good area (nicer and safer than around I-35) is on 183 near the Arboretum and Domain. The competition isn't so stiff as in the Vagina Triangle and the quality of hobbiest may be a bit better on average. Not sure if the traffic would be as high, but if you prebook and advertise well hopefully it wouldn't matter.

I think you would like the area better with more upscale shopping and restaurants and just generally nicer surroundings.