Retirement? WTF

Okay, I see Kit-4-Kat. She retires. I see Brittany Bangs. She retires. I see Willow. She retires. I see WyliePamela. She retires.

WTF??? Is it once you've had me there can be no better? Or do I just scare the women into something else?

Or maybe I've just driven them all UTR?
All these ladies retire for a business purpose. Unfortunately it's not because of any guys here it's strictly $$$$'s.
Almost forgot. The ladies who go UTR already have enough dumb sugar daddy's that they don't need to come out for more guys with money!!!!
I understand at least one of the above was "strongly encouraged" into early retirement.
Okay, I see Kit-4-Kat. She retires. I see Brittany Bangs. She retires. I see Willow. She retires. I see WyliePamela. She retires.

WTF??? Is it once you've had me there can be no better? Or do I just scare the women into something else?

Or maybe I've just driven them all UTR? Originally Posted by austin_voy
A pussy whisperer you're not!

Or maybe I've just driven them all UTR? Originally Posted by austin_voy
A pussy whisperer you're not!
Almost forgot. The ladies who go UTR already have enough sugar daddy's that they don't need to come out for more guys with money!!!! Originally Posted by Passion2015
Sooo true!

* For the good ,sober, discreet, educated providers *yes that is the case!

But........

*However for some of the others it appears to be more legal issues!
It's all on you bro. Stop creeping the bitches out. I mean common how bad does it have to be to make a HO stop being a HO.
  • ztonk
  • 11-13-2012, 07:00 AM
It's all on you bro. Stop creeping the bitches out. Originally Posted by homer13
I disagree... We just need to focus his superpower better. Can we give you a list of ladies to see?

z
I disagree... We just need to focus his superpower better. Can we give you a list of ladies to see?

z Originally Posted by ztonk

Now THAT is funny shit!:roflma o:
A pussy whisperer you're not! Originally Posted by LuvThatKitty
I thought it was funny the first time!

A pussy whisperer you're not! Originally Posted by LuvThatKitty
But the second time OMG I couldn't stop laughing!
Willie Pamela is still around. At least she is on P411.