Rain Club

I’ve gotten mixed info about a club called Rain. Somebody told me it’s a strip club but I also heard it’s just a normal night club. Which one is it and is it anything like she she’s.
Never heard of it. Where is it?
Gonna have to google location but it’s a strip joint homie. I was in she she’s last night and a couple girls told me it’s real and the dude that ran passions runs it. I’m goin there this afternoon to see what’s up. Rain lounge
Interesting. And I thought she she's was shut down
Passions is shut down. She she’s is just like it always is... chock full of big booty and easy meat. I looked up rain lounge on FB and it’s for damn sure a pussy club. I don’t think it has private areas though. Im goin today and will report back.
Rain is a "make it rain" club. No private areas so everything is out in the open so everybody is just in there throwing a bunch of 1s. Nice crop of chicks in there to. But I don't like clubs without private areas so I've never gone. I don't know the days it's open but you might want to check out the showcase as well. She She's is the best of them if you ask me.
Rain club is legit you pervs. There is a vip area inside the club but the girls don’t like to play in there. What they will do is go to your hotel after their shift to play.
Never heard of it. Where is it? Originally Posted by Raindog115

its on lake forest/bundy.