Scuttlebutts?

My brother told me about the syrup club in Slidell isn’t bad. The cover is only $5 and they have lap dances for 35 and the “vip” private room ones are 50. I don’t know what the difference would be. Anyone have any updated intel on the place?
  • RK2
  • 06-30-2019, 05:29 PM
Syrup club? Never heard it called that before. Never heard anything good about Scuttlebutts because what I have heard is definitely hands off.
Dang auto correct I’m sorry.
Went a couple of years ago and it wasnt horrible went last year it was dead havnt been bqck but the northshore totally needs better strip clubs
  • Rhife
  • 07-01-2019, 03:31 PM
last time I went (3-4 years ago) the place was freezing (like in 50's).

got a dance, lapdance is in a back section (still visible from the rest of club, and you to them, so no privacy), was clothed(she had a bikini on) and was no touching. I got once dance and left, never went back.

never heard of a 'vip' section here
  • RK2
  • 07-01-2019, 04:02 PM
I passed by there today and the place is booming with business.
The most activity I have seen in decades. I guess I should tell the whole truth and tell you they are filming a movie in there. Probably the most and best looking dancers the place has ever seen.
What movie
  • RK2
  • 07-01-2019, 04:38 PM
Dunno, just saw the place roped off, blacked out and tons of production trucks and people standing around. Every movie I have seen filmed in this area it seems as if they keep it secret, but definitely they are filming something there.
Most of the girls there have mommy damage.
So. Lol
Moms need love too
Thank u
What? You don't support single moms?
I support all mommies lol
We should petition the White House to improve the quality of our MILFs !