Visiting soon

So planning a trip there end of month (Halloween) and was told by a dancer about the no contact rule. Is that true? Reading some of your reviews it seems so. If that’s the case how and why do people even bother going?
penthouse is best option... usually a lot of girls after 9pm... $20 lap dances will get u a lot of crotch grinding and boobs in face.... no touching... but better than the other clubs who enforce stupid 1' rules.... get private dances upstairs for a little better experience.... more boobs in face... etc.... Ricks during the day is pretty decent b/c security isn't strict until night time... Hustler and Barely Legal are the worst... no $20 dances and if you pay $40 for private, security checks in every 45 seconds.... not worth it.
Damn. The Rick’s here in Texas is pretty fun. I’m not much of a night time in that day time is better for extras
#metoo liberal woman dominated city council raided all the strip clubs two years ago for "human trafficking" and many are still walking on eggshells.... a few never reopened.... not a single arrest was made for any "trafficking".... it was just a front to harass strip clubs out of business.... many hot strippers fled to vegas and texas and never returned.... Rix daytime is decent.... just buy some $20 lap dances and a few strippers some drinks and usually you will find one that will sit in your lap and chit chat for free.... just ever so often.... buy another $20 dance and a drink.... Not too many "extras".... but then again, i never paid for the $500 and up VIP rooms.... not sure if anything goes on up there or not.
The clubs were great back in the early 2000's. reading all this just breaks my heart.