URL / Website: https://eccie.net/member.php?u=533367
City: Montgomery
State: Alabama
Address: Cloverdale nice area
Activities: Lfk, dfk, bbbj, daty,dato, cfs
Hair Length and Color: Blonde shoulder length
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Petite. Pics are accurate. Booty to die for.
Recommendation: Yes
She is definitely next on my list.
youve got to get Lolly and Skylar together!..talk about a good time
It's a shame I stay in Birmingham. What would be a reason for me to visit Montgomery? I am looking for one.
Skylar and Lolly! There’s 2 great reasons right there. One of you Alabama guys needs to pull off a foursome with those 2 and the Blue Eyed Goddess!
Skylar and Lolly! There’s 2 great reasons right there. One of you Alabama guys needs to pull off a foursome with those 2 and the Blue Eyed Goddess! Originally Posted by Boeingguy
Holy hell, that would just be too much for any one man, but I would damn sure give it a whirl.
Skylar is worth a special visit. There’s also a few UTR girls around.
Hey Auburnguy, you should schedule a visit for tomorrow, it’s not like you have a football game to watch... Roll Tide Roll ��
Skylar is worth a special visit. There’s also a few UTR girls around. Originally Posted by Auburnguy316
How does one go about finding these UTR girls? I am still new to this hobby and only learned of UTR girls a few months ago.
  • Oh
  • 12-12-2020, 02:50 AM
How does one go about finding these UTR girls? I am still new to this hobby and only learned of UTR girls a few months ago. Originally Posted by JamesHillCo
I would like to know as well if anybody has any info or how to go about finding these girls! Thank you in advance!