URL / Website: N/a
City: Mobile
State: Alabama
Address: On the belt line
Activities: Bbbjnqns
Hair Length and Color: Blonde pulled back in a ponytail
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Short and petite young lady with a fantastic ass and perky breasts.
Recommendation: Yes
I have to call “bullshit” on this one guys, I have had some interaction with Jessica, imho, proceed with extreme cautionI
I retract my previous comment, apparently I am wrong. I can’t delete my previous comment, I tried...
I retract my previous comment, apparently I am wrong. I can’t delete my previous comment, I tried... Originally Posted by Steel Wheels
I think you are thinking about another Jessica that we are all well aware of
Googled number and no pics
In the future, please be careful and remember this advice from the Eccie Guidelines
#11 - Review "Quacking" , a term which describes openly proclaiming falsehood in reply to a review, will be strongly discouraged by our staff. If you believe a review to be false, use the RTM function to report it to your local staff.
Originally Posted by Boeingguy
Does she have a post? Where are the pics? I want to see if she's worth the visit to Mobile.
She hasn’t posted anything that I know of , she will send pics on request
The lady in question was UTR before leaving the hobby for awhile. You’ll have a difficult time finding any ads of her although she used to do doubles with Jae.