9:00 Sunday Race.

Tight race for the 9:00PM top of list post this week. :-)

I saw that as well!! Befor ya know it the 9:00pm last min post will be the ECCIE equivalent of a South West Airlines check in!!
It is like the old ebay days when you tried to snipe an item with a bid at the last second.
Gross. Skanky ho big nose won. Welp, her does have a quota to meet huh AY?...
And you're only here for 3 days.. You must need all the advertising you can get to be fighting for the 9 pm slot this week. Does anybody else smell that??... It smells of desperation up in this bitch.
LOL
And you're only here for 3 days.. You must need all the advertising you can get to be fighting for the 9 pm slot this week. Does anybody else smell that??... It smells of desperation up in this bitch. Originally Posted by Gemma34
t really is funny
not much originality here anymore. Hoping my Professors are sexy so I can find something a bit more entertaining to do with my naughty mind.....
Well If Gemma34 would visit...
A fella wouldn't be forced to constantly look through all the ad posts...
Well for a little while at least.. ;-)
I was unaware that posting was a competition or a fight. Sadly, it's not that serious for me. It does not matter if I am here for a day or 10 days. If I want to post an ad I'm going to post an ad. I have the right to utilize my posting privileges just as you or any other lady here. Desperation? Hardly, if that was the case then all of the women that posted at 9:00pm would be desperate and I highly doubt that! If I didn't get the top spot I'm sure this would not be an issue with you. What I smell is a stinky a** attitude of someone being hateful and nasty for no reason, but what else is new with you.

Gross. Skanky ho big nose won. Welp, her does have a quota to meet huh AY?... Originally Posted by Gemma34
And you're only here for 3 days.. You must need all the advertising you can get to be fighting for the 9 pm slot this week. Does anybody else smell that??... It smells of desperation up in this bitch. Originally Posted by Gemma34
Tight race for the 9:00PM top of list post this week. :-)
Originally Posted by royamcr
AY wins.... by a nose.
Posting privileges are all you have on here. Don't front. You're limited vp cause AY controls the latrash and smellialex accounts.

Well my attitude stinks to you cause it reeks of independence. Duh.
Where did a front come in? What other privileges do I need on here? I get my point across with my post on the threads I comment on and with posting my ads. I never applied for access to the powder room so I can do without it. It's not hurting my business one way or another to not have the privileges you are talking about. Like I have said many times no one controls my account but me. You reek of jealousy and envy. For reasons unbeknownst to me (I don't know why or care to know why either) but you are intimidated by me and you talk bad about me hoping that others won't find me appealing but it's not working. The Pimp thing is all that you can come up with. You only highlight your classless and distasteful attitude.

staff edit-s31 and you tend to vent on the boards in a negative way because you have no other outlet.

You spend all this time worrying about what I'm doing, where I'm posting and where I can post at when you need to be concerned with yourself. I have too much greatness in my life to be wondering off in to someone else's. Only people that aren't happy with themselves do the things you do. That's okay though because I have enough happiness for both of us!

I refuse to go back and forth with you. staff edit-s31 because deep down inside I truly believe you are a good person. Good luck with that and I hope you have an amazing day ��

Posting privileges are all you have on here. Don't front. You're limited vp cause AY controls the latrash and smellialex accounts.

Well my attitude stinks to you cause it reeks of independence. Duh. Originally Posted by Gemma34
speculating about medical conditions is not allowed-s31
The topic of this thread is the 9:00 pm closing time of the Weekend Lineup ad forum, not slinging insults at one another and making unfounded accusations of others' problems. Back on topic....immediately.
Drum rollllllll. Who's gonna get the top spot this week? Place your bets.
Nobody hit it as often as did Destiny of KC back in her day.