Wouldja?

ARGH!!!
not even with a bag
Do you realize that a hundred years after she dies (which could be anytime now) she will still have big breasts.
Wouldn't do her, but I bet she is a blast to talk to.
How about PopEtte?

^^^Yes. The face is good and she could probably bend me into loads of great positions with a strap on.
ms PopEtte is interesting...

those thighs are awesome

in that picture shes all pumped after a work out it seems.... so ...after the blood has dissipated..she'd just be hard and cut i would imagine...
They always said smoking causes wrinkles
Yeah, she doesn't look that good now, but can you imagine the stories she could tell? I'll be she can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch, too. Not sure about fucking her, but I bet it would be a blast to take this old broad to a bar.
Now Popette is something to see. Sure beats Nicole Bass.
That is scary. Can you imagine if she squeezed her thighs together at an awkward moment of ecstasy? Or if you couldn't get her to that moment - might be worse!
How about PopEtte?

Originally Posted by Austin65
are there more pics of her?
I did read an account by one guy about Nicole. Seems that she and other women like her wrestle for money. I don't mean WWE wrestling. I mean some guy will pay them about 300-500 dollars, she undresses, and they wrestle. If he wins then he gets to do what he came there for. If she wins... This poor guy wrote that she undressed, they maneuvered for a bit and then she got her legs around his waist. She said she was sorry and the lights went out. She brought him around and he had cracked ribs. He also got to go home.