Git Yer Red Hots! Red hot lies! Fresh off da presses!!!

Hat tip to John Nolte. He's documented the fake news from the fake as f**k news services regarding the Chinese Corona virus, from Wuhan, Chi-i-i-i-na into a short (really long) compendium in a series of articles. Doubtless, you've encountered most of them regurgitated by the good little Comrades here, so this is more of a trip down memory lane. Pro Tip: It's the Usual Suspects

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/...onavirus-lies/

• Trump Told Governors to Get Their Own Goddamned Ventilators!
  • Trump Seeks Monopoly on Coronavirus Vaccine
  • Nationwide CurfTrump Lied About the Google Website
  • Trump Shut Down the CDC’s Pandemic Department!
  • Trump Declared the Coronavirus a Hoax!
  • Calling the Wuhan Virus the ‘Wuhan Virus’ Is Racist
  • Trump Rejected WHO Coronavirus Test Kits
  • It’s Trump Fault Coronavirus Testing Was Delayed
  • Trump Silenced Dr. Fauci
  • Trump Told Sick People to Got to Work
https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/...s-lies-part-2/

• CBS News Uses Chaotic Italian Hospital Footage, Says It’s New York
  • CBS News Again Uses Chaotic Italian Hospital Footage, Says It’s Philadelphia
  • CBS News Lies Again with Nursey Smollet
  • Trump Will Profit from Hydroxychloroquine
  • Trump Administration Knew About the Coronavirus Pandemic in November
  • CNN’s Fredo Cuomo Deceptively Edits Trump (Again)
  • Trump’s a Monster for Wanting a ‘Quick Fix’ to End the Coronavirus Pandemic
  • NBC News Spreads China Propaganda on Death Tolls
  • Tea Party Stopped Obama from Replenishing the National Pandemic Stockpile
  • ‘New York Times’ Demonizes South with Misleading Map
  • Trump’s Telling Lies About Mask Thefts!
  • Evangelicals Are to Blame for the Chinese Virus
  • ‘Fewer Democrats’ Will Die from the Chinese Virus
  • Jake Tapper Admits He Allowed Democrat to Lie About Trump’s Chinese Virus Response
  • Fraudulently Editing NBC’s Peter Alexander
https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/...s-lies-part-3/

• New York Times: Trump Ignored Experts Who Wanted Country Closed in February
  • CNN’s Chris Cuomo Remained Heroically Quarantined Until Cleared
  • Trump Slowed Delivery of Stimulus Checks with His Signature
  • Trump’s Council on Reopening the Country Is Staffed with Only Donors and Supporters
  • New York Times Claims Sean Hannity Killed a Man
  • Trump’s Responsible for Coronavirus Deaths
  • Dr. Rick Bright Was Fired over Opposition to Hydroxychloroquine
  • Trump Proposed Coronavirus Sufferers Be Injected with Bleach, or Something
  • Trump Hired a “Labradoodle Breeder” to Lead Coronavirus Task Force
  • Biden Adviser Claimed 100 Million Americans Would Be Infected by Now
  • Washington Post Reporter Lies About Price of Disinfectant Touted by White House

Orange Man Good
  • oeb11
  • 04-25-2020, 07:57 AM
used to be reporters felt a responsibility to be truthful.
Back when i was a kid.

Now that has changed - the LSM knows their responsibility is to present propaganda to enforce a Fascist DPST political stance - and 'FACTS" be damned if they do not fit the narrative.

Reporters of LSM have abandoned the concept of "Truthfulness"!
used to be reporters felt a responsibility to be truthful.
Back when i was a kid.

Now that has changed - the LSM knows their responsibility is to present propaganda to enforce a Fascist DPST political stance - and 'FACTS" be damned if they do not fit the narrative.

Reporters of LSM have abandoned the concept of "Truthfulness"! Originally Posted by oeb11

OANNumbnutz!

What’s is talking about this is how yous tacitly acknowledge Breitbart as the voice of truth and responsible reportings.

Yous have disqualified yourself from any further discussions on this topic. You’ve got the credibility of Trump. Zilch. Begone, fraud.
...Breitbart as the voice of truth and responsible reportings. Originally Posted by HoeHummer

Because CNN is just isn't fake enough?!?
  • oeb11
  • 04-25-2020, 04:19 PM
"Truth and responsible reportings(sic) - from a DPST who knows only the narrative.
Accompanied by that pic of Judge jeannie.

post a pic of mad maxine like that - and wait for the furious howls of racism and sexism from the DPST!!!

Hypocritical - as usual.
Are yous makings me an offer yous don’t understand?
Breitbart News Network (known commonly as Breitbart News, Breitbart or Breitbart.com) is an American far-right syndicated news, opinion and commentary website founded in mid-2007 by American conservative commentator Andrew Breitbart, who conceived it as "the Huffington Post of the right". Its journalists are widely considered to be ideologically driven, and some of its content has been called misogynistic, xenophobic, and racist by liberals and many traditional conservatives alike. The site has published a number of conspiracy theories, and intentionally misleading stories.
Breitbart News Network... its content has been called misogynistic, xenophobic, and racist by liberals ... Originally Posted by pfunkdenver

Of course it has. That is typical of uncomfortable truths from liberals. Label it, call it names, especially racist when all else rings hollow - yet don't dispute it on the facts. Why is that? You're welcome to highlight which falsehood facts you are deeming to be true after all.
Breitbart News Network (known commonly as Breitbart News, Breitbart or Breitbart.com) is an American far-right syndicated news, opinion and commentary website founded in mid-2007 by American conservative commentator Andrew Breitbart, who conceived it as "the Huffington Post of the right". Its journalists are widely considered to be ideologically driven, and some of its content has been called misogynistic, xenophobic, and racist by liberals and many traditional conservatives alike. The site has published a number of conspiracy theories, and intentionally misleading stories. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Rules for Radicals, make fun of political opponents, try to freeze them into a false narrative.
  • oeb11
  • 04-26-2020, 06:26 AM
And when caught Out by their Lies - use the "Race Card" liberally!!!!
Breitbart News Network (known commonly as Breitbart News, Breitbart or Breitbart.com) is an American far-right syndicated news, opinion and commentary website founded in mid-2007 by American conservative commentator Andrew Breitbart, who conceived it as "the Huffington Post of the right". Its journalists are widely considered to be ideologically driven, and some of its content has been called misogynistic, xenophobic, and racist by liberals and many traditional conservatives alike. The site has published a number of conspiracy theories, and intentionally misleading stories. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Here's your link 0zombie... https://real-life-villains.fandom.co...Breitbart_News

you plagiarizing piece of communist loving dog shit

Rules for Radicals, make fun of political opponents, try to freeze them into a false narrative. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

They are always with the labels and are big on validating their own insecurities by parroting sycophants.

Orange Man Good
  • oeb11
  • 04-27-2020, 12:32 PM
Thank you - MM - another fake pic for a post.

please - U may return to Ur burrow.