Alleged 50 million

Allegedly trumpf raked in 50 million at a fundraiser on Saturday.
First- has anyone confirmed this is real?
It's my understanding it was a small group of the uber rich . That does not translate to votes. More like political flavors for the elite.
And how much of the alleged money was funneled in from Russia?
I'm very speculative of this trump fundraiser.
Who was in attendance? Was Tucker there? Snick
  • Tiny
  • 04-07-2024, 11:22 AM
It's my understanding it was a small group of the uber rich . That does not translate to votes. More like political flavors for the elite.
Who was in attendance? Was Tucker there? Snick Originally Posted by winn dixie
Winn Dixie, Supposedly it's just the word of the Trump campaign right now. PAC's have to report donors and the date of receipt of donations from them to the Federal Election Commission, so I bet we'll know before long if it's true.

I figured more of the billionaire class would be on Biden's side, but I may be dead wrong on that. Biden's probably got a lot scared because of his proposed 43.4% mark-to-market tax on capital gains, so that might motivate some to turn to Trump. Agreed, if I were a candidate, I'd rather see $50 million in contributions coming from small donors instead of big ones. According to Open Secrets, 38% of Biden's contributions in 2020 were from small donors and 45% of Trump's were.
... Tiny, you are right about one thing that you may be dead wrong.

However, a Good time was 'ad by all (though influenza kept me home)
in attendance there... OVER $50 Million was raised...
And, YES - I can confirm it's real... We'll need to
wait for the final tally...

#### Salty
  • Tiny
  • 04-07-2024, 01:38 PM
... Tiny, you are right about one thing that you may be dead wrong.

However, a Good time was 'ad by all (though influenza kept me home)
in attendance there... OVER $50 Million was raised...
And, YES - I can confirm it's real... We'll need to
wait for the final tally...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Hope you’re well soon Salty! And sorry you had to miss the big event.
Any magas pay in rubles? Lolling

Any magas pay in rubles? Lolling

Originally Posted by winn dixie
RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA.
I'm hoping someone investigates to verify the amounts and from what donors.
... Hmmmm... Interesting. ... Where was this same "verfication"
idea with the other Fundraiser? ... Reckon no need to check IF
China was a Big Contributour there, mate? ...

... While the Trump one is a Record Breaking amount...

#### Salty
He is still BIGLY behind in fundraising Salty. And he’s never going to raise enough money to convert a single voter who already isn’t a MAGA cultist.
Who was in attendance? Was Tucker there? Snick Originally Posted by winn dixie
George Conway, former husband of Kelly Ann Conway (former Trump Advisor) just gave Sleepy Joe Biden a check for $900,000 dollars. He is not a billionaire, that is still a good amount of a contribution for one person.

Go Sleepy Joe.
Go Kamala.
Never Trump.
Could just be me, but this is starting to sound like a creeper thread, akin to the creepy guy at the next urinal staring over to see how big the other guy's cash sack is.
Could just be me, but this is starting to sound like a creeper thread, akin to the creepy guy at the next urinal staring over to see how big the other guy's cash sack is. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
The next time you have to do #1 just go find a stall. Then no one will be able to take a peak at you.
The next time you have to do #1 just go find a stall. Then no one will be able to take a peak at you.... Originally Posted by adav8s28
Appreciate the vote of confidence to assume I was the peep-ee versus peep-er in the equation. Thx.
Maybe the donors were tricked or forced into donating.

Just like Jan 6, when the conspiracy theorists advised the Trump supporters were tricked.
One item of note.
Biden had to have every Pop Star, Hollywood Celebrity, and every left leaning billionaire in the Country show up for his fund raiser, ……….Trump had Trump.