Hazards of Anal Sex

SEXUAL ADVICE

A woman went to her doctor for advice.

She told him that her husband had developed a penchant for anal sex, and she was not sure that it was such a good idea.

'Do you enjoy it?' The doctor asked. 'Actually, yes, I do. ''Does it hurt you?' he asked. 'No. I rather like it.' 'Well, then,' the doctor continued, 'there's no reason that you shouldn't practice anal sex, if that's what you like, so long as you take care not to get pregnant.'

The woman was mystified. 'What? You can get pregnant from anal sex?' 'Of course, ' the doctor replied. 'Where do you think people like Nancy Pelosi come from.'

GO GREEN - RECYCLE CONGRESS IN 2010
LUV IT. LOL
And several others. LOL
And several others. LOL Originally Posted by clitlicker
Most of them in Washington, D.C. or driving around me!!
Anyone who's held the same office for more than two terms....
Anyone who's held the same office for more than two terms.... Originally Posted by trekker

One term is enough!! By then they are crooked.
Must be how Obama arrived, and I think he came out feet first...explains a lot, now its all clear as to why the country is going to shit.
I can't lie...I voted for him. What can I say, I am a sucker for a good speaker. The other choice was not much better even if he tried to be a Republican. I normally never vote with the Dems, but guess I learned my lesson. Let's give him a chance to get us out the crapper, then I may change my mind again.