Rudy fights back

Rudy Giuliani has claimed that the suspension of his license to practice law in New York was part of a plot to silence him because he was so effective at arguing former President Donald Trump's election-fraud claims.

It just doesn't get any more delusional. You can' make this stuff up.

It just doesn't get any more delusional. You can' make this stuff up. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Uhhhhhhhnh have you seen some of the stuff conservatives post in this forum? I'm guessing you're being sarcastic.
Uhhhhhhhnh have you seen some of the stuff conservatives post in this forum? I'm guessing you're being sarcastic. Originally Posted by Little Monster
almost as bad as all of the left posts
why one of the on right posters makes a statement with incomplete thought. WTF then the link... errrr
almost as bad as all of the left posts
why one of the on right posters makes a statement with incomplete thought. WTF then the link... errrr Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
You mean the posts with links, context and commentary?

Are those the “all the left posts” you’re comparing this to?

Or the ones with the phishing messages, malware and ransom ware triggers?
Laws ( even made up ) being as a weapon against anyone who doesn't comply
Rudy Giuliani has claimed that the suspension of his license to practice law in New York was part of a plot to silence him because he was so effective at arguing former President Donald Trump's election-fraud claims.

It just doesn't get any more delusional. You can' make this stuff up. Originally Posted by VitaMan
That is fucking delusional. Rudy did more harm to Don's argument than anything. Dropped the gun just like Fredo did.
How could Rudy be so good in his years as NY mayor, and turn into what he has become ? Everyone loved him and he was a superstar.

Can you think of any bands that were superstars and declined like this ?
Its called hyper partisan politics. Notice how this shit happens in overly left controlled areas?Just like russia russia russia with shitty and pelosi!
I think that Rudy went looking for a payday, both from the Trump organization as well as from the publicity that went along with it. Rudy's spending habits are a matter of public record. According to his last divorce it was about 230,000 a month. You would need to charge quite a bit and do a lot of legal work to keep up that kind of lifestyle.
I think that Rudy went looking for a payday, both from the Trump organization as well as from the publicity that went along with it. Rudy's spending habits are a matter of public record. According to his last divorce it was about 230,000 a month. You would need to charge quite a bit and do a lot of legal work to keep up that kind of lifestyle. Originally Posted by txdot-guy

so what if he spends 2.7 million a year when he's making 3 times that. he doesn't need a payday from Trump. most of his recent income appears to be from appearance fees for speaking engagements, not from practicing law.

https://www.celebritynetworth.com/ri...ani-net-worth/

"We learned that the couple maintain six homes and typically spent $230,000 per MONTH to fund their lifestyle. They have 11 country club memberships and Rudy sometimes spends $12,000 PER MONTH on cigars."

"Divorce filings showed that Rudy earned $7.9 million in 2016, $9.5 million in 2017 and $6.8 million in 2018. The vast majority of his earnings have come from speaking fees."
so what if he spends 2.7 million a year when he's making 3 times that. he doesn't need a payday from Trump. most of his recent income appears to be from appearance fees for speaking engagements, not from practicing law.

"We learned that the couple maintain six homes and typically spent $230,000 per MONTH to fund their lifestyle. They have 11 country club memberships and Rudy sometimes spends $12,000 PER MONTH on cigars."

"Divorce filings showed that Rudy earned $7.9 million in 2016, $9.5 million in 2017 and $6.8 million in 2018. The vast majority of his earnings have come from speaking fees." Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
He should get a Netflix gig like the Obamas. Or have a Clinton Foundation gig. It pays a lot more.
I can see how one could spend that kinda jack on good cigars.

"Divorce filings showed that Rudy earned $7.9 million in 2016, $9.5 million in 2017 and $6.8 million in 2018. The vast majority of his earnings have come from speaking fees." Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I don't think those had tobacco leaves in them.
How could Rudy be so good in his years as NY mayor, and turn into what he has become ? Everyone loved him and he was a superstar.

Can you think of any bands that were superstars and declined like this ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
Lynryd Skynryd.

I'm a minority, I know. They still headline arenas with one original member (or do they have any?), 44 years after the plane crash. Ironic how a tragic rock and roll death can keep a band living for decades.
Lynryd Skynryd.

I'm a minority, I know. They still headline arenas with one original member (or do they have any?), 44 years after the plane crash. Ironic how a tragic rock and roll death can keep a band living for decades. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
what plane crash?