Joe Biden on Government Spying

Imagecoast Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
This Anti American message from Imagecoast has been brought to you by our resident Salina Bus Station Attendant.
Hanoi is now a Biden supporter.
Joe Biden is the one that said it. I guess he must be the anti-American one.
I'm sure there must be some nuanced reason this image referring to a 2006 Biden statement couldn't have simply been posted in the similar "Down Memory Lane" thread that you also started last night.

You thread-creating maniacs are something else!
Can't handle the truth, eh?
Can't handle the truth, eh? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I'm about the furthest thing from a Biden fan. It's just that you could consolidate some of your cartoons and blatherings within the same thread, rather than attempt to hog the forum.

Regarding the question of just who "can't handle the truth," did you ever bother to actually learn anything about the FairTax? (Somehow I doubt it.)
It was a three way with COG whirly and Uncle Han so far cog is outlasting them.
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
He's not telling me anything I don't already know, lol,
President Obama, VP Joe Biden, are lying sacks of shit polititians.

I'm shocked.
  • CJ7
  • 06-14-2013, 12:44 PM
maybe Joe was talking about not trusting a president that spied on people without a warrant
  • CJ7
  • 06-14-2013, 12:45 PM

I'm shocked. Originally Posted by Jackie S

that's a pretty long line

I'm shocked. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Yes, it's nice to see this valuable public service announcement cleverly designed to keep us informed.

I mean, without it, who would have known?
If everyone would just act like CM and NYer want us to. ECCIE would be perfect for them. Come on guys get with it! We can be like John McCain and Lindsey Graham...

maybe Joe was talking about not trusting a president that spied on people without a warrant Originally Posted by CJ7
Yeah. Like Bush . . . and Obama!