Wake up Carolina's

Lets get this board going...what type of visiting providers are you into..the Fe?pose? combination? haven't seen many providers in this area so let s change that...can you handle a fun loving sexy well versed provider? tell us what you desire and be creative
guys this lady is HOT & awesome!!

have fun if ya visit sugar1
love ya Dallas....you are my idol....
guys this lady is HOT & awesome!!

have fun if ya visit sugar1 Originally Posted by DallasRain
I love the orally inclined girls, who take their time and enjoy the finish - like you darlin!
Piggy backing on Vic's comment, for me the tone of the visit is pretty well set as soon as I walk into the location. No white glove test, but a neat space with some ambiance only adds to the ladies allure IMO.
I'm working out my tour schedule and was thinking of the Carolinas....but it looks pretty dead on the Carolinas Eccie.....
we ain't dead, just sleepin. Safe touring to you.
The Carolina membership might be low on here, but that doesn't mean there aren't people here in the hobby. Not the best place to advertise a tour for sure, but I wouldn't write it off because of it.
The Carolina membership might be low on here, but that doesn't mean there aren't people here in the hobby. Originally Posted by CarolinaGent
I'm sure there are plenty of hobbyists around but ECCIE doesn't seem to be as well known in the Carolinas as many other areas, where it's the most popular board. I've tried all the major boards (still belong to most) and in my opinion ECCIE is the best. Of course, if nobody is using it in a given area, it won't catch on.

Everyone feel free to invite any known guys or girls who participate in the hobby and maybe we can get things moving!
The saddest thing is since the Carolina's are slow and not many people are on here, people are doubting my existence.

Just because I only have one review, and the provider only has 2 reviews, we are fake ?

Good thing I don't let all the bs really bother me. I just thought it was kinda funny.
CG,
Give Natasha a visit if you like her type. She's a lot of fun.
Just because I only have one review, and the provider only has 2 reviews, we are fake ?

Good thing I don't let all the bs really bother me. I just thought it was kinda funny. Originally Posted by CarolinaGent
It's just like being the new kid in school - there are always a few bullies, but it's best to just ignor them and people will soon get to know you.
I'm sure there are plenty of hobbyists around but ECCIE doesn't seem to be as well known in the Carolinas as many other areas, where it's the most popular board. Originally Posted by vicinms
Newbie to ECCIE (today!), but old-timer on ASPD and the various and sundry other boards, past and current. I discovered this place by accident! Its great to see some familiar faces, especially guys who have the same tastes as I do. I'll get around to posting reviews of some gals I've met recently.

Hobbying in the Carolinas isnt dead...we just aren't so good at talking about it!
Newbie to ECCIE (today!), but old-timer on ASPD and the various and sundry other boards, past and current. I discovered this place by accident! Originally Posted by Coopershawk
Welcome aboard Coopershawk! I too am an ASPD refugee and checked out a few other boards before deciding to make ECCIE my home. I look forward to reading about your escapades!
Newbie to ECCIE (today!), but old-timer on ASPD and the various and sundry other boards, past and current. I discovered this place by accident! Its great to see some familiar faces, especially guys who have the same tastes as I do. I'll get around to posting reviews of some gals I've met recently.

Hobbying in the Carolinas isnt dead...we just aren't so good at talking about it! Originally Posted by Coopershawk
Welcome Coopershawk!