odd request by provider help

Was asked to provide a pic of my drivers license and proof of employment? Is it I or is this an odd request?
Not sure why this would be a staff question.

If you're writing someone from your account above, it's new. You have no credibility on this board.

My best friend in this world, that's how she screens. I use other methods, when available, but if you do not have references, then the old fashioned way of screening is what a lot of ladies (including yours truly) do with new inquiries.

There are ladies out there who do not screen and so if someone asking for real world info bothers you, go that route.

However, ladies that screen (in my humble opinion) are probably safer to visit with than those who do not.

Regards,
Elisabeth
Was asked to provide a pic of my drivers license and proof of employment? Is it I or is this an odd request? Originally Posted by Redondo
I recently ran into the same request from a couple of providers, along with a request for other personal information. I refuse to disclose personal information of this type to ANY provider, for obvious reasons, and decided to simply move on. I wonder what kind of response I would get if I requested similar information from a provider, plus a recent medical report verifying she is D&D free, and proof she has no “manager” waiting to rob me or vandalize my vehicle. This is a thread that should probably be moved to another forum.
moving to coed. Thanks for the good answer, EW!
Just say no.
I usually just politely decline and move on.
If you have references, etc. then I would decline. If you are truly a brand newbie, then ask around and find a reputable lady and give her what she asks for if you want to see her.

I think asking for both is a bit of overkill, but different people handle things differently. I can tell you, 99% of ladies will NEVER disclose your private info. It's that pesky 1% that you need to worry about.
always better to see us who screen

I see newbies and never have asked for any ones ID
there are better ways to screen then use a ID that might be fake...but we all have our own ways to do things ,,
Screening and being safe on both parties make for a much safe better date ..

The 1% might do much worse things then share you info .
not at all bro! you should also trust them to hold your wallet and car keys while you’re in the shower...
There are ladies on here that will not do that.
Do not do that!
They think that they are in control of shit now, that they hold all the cards, and can make you do stupid stuff.
Don’t be stupid!
Enough guys get their shit together and quit doing stupid shit just to get a hooker to touch their pee pee, and that kind of bs will not occur.
It’s only pussy, don’t jump through hoops, don’t be controlled.
See a couple newbie friendly providers so you have good references, then when you hear that bullshit, you can tell them where to go!
Yea but ask for hers first....
Ive asked for it and have been given it without any problems many, many times. I use it to see if you're an actual person, so I look on Google, Facebook, linkedin, etc. I even check the SA court records to make sure you dont have anything scary in your background. I have NEVER and will NEVER out anyone, period. I've been a provider a while and you'll never find anyone say anything like that about me.

Guys need to research the ladies just as much as we research them. Screening goes both ways
I screen you screen we all screen for ice cream lol...
So how would you screen a newbie if you don’t use a drivers license or some other obviously identifying material?
So how would you screen a newbie if you don’t use a drivers license or some other obviously identifying material? Originally Posted by MB101010
Huh?