Minx on the prowl!

For someone to help me figure out how to work my new phone!

Get your mind out of the gutter! Im trying to find an easier way to type on this droid phone, any ideas? Some sort of pen to make it easy to hit keys!
You might try a stylus like they have for older palm devices. They're kind of expensive, but might help.

HID
What model phone? Does it have a keyboard or touchscreen?
I sometimes use a cap from a pen as a stylus. Works pretty well and is very cheap.
I sometimes use a cap from a pen as a stylus. Works pretty well and is very cheap. Originally Posted by LastLong
Whatever works.
Thank you all! HID you still scared of me?
Thank you all! HID you still scared of me? Originally Posted by Missy the Minx
I don't know about HID, but I would like to have you scare me.
Im good at scaring boys! A few of the s/b boys can vouch for that! Ive been scaring them for a few years atleast!
  • GMTA
  • 03-31-2011, 11:09 PM
I am not scared !!
Im good at scaring boys! A few of the s/b boys can vouch for that! Ive been scaring them for a few years atleast! Originally Posted by Missy the Minx
Bravery, is overcoming fear. I like to think of myself as a brave man. Or as a crusty old sarge once told me. " Fear and pain is natures way of letting you know you are still alive."
Thank you all! HID you still scared of me? Originally Posted by Missy the Minx
I'm not afraid of anything... Well, except a lighted match.

Wait, the scarecrow said that. LOL

Missy: I thought you had retired. I guess I misread the memo.

HID
Im good at scaring boys! A few of the s/b boys can vouch for that! Ive been scaring them for a few years atleast! Originally Posted by Missy the Minx
I'm not a s/b boy, but I'll vouch that you scared me for sure!!
Not retired took a vacation from the drama! You know how the hobby world can get!

Well I like brave men! The give the Minx a challange!
Lonesome why are you scared of me?

Im just a sweet lil thang! GMTA shush dont tell my secrets!
Lonesome why are you scared of me?

Im just a sweet lil thang! GMTA shush dont tell my secrets! Originally Posted by Missy the Minx
I'm not saying I'm scared of you now, but that you once scared me. We got that straightened out and I'm glad to see you back. Sorry I don't know anything about a Droid phone. Did you keep your old number?