What's that smell...a rat I think.

I'm watching video on Fox of hundreds of people marching in front of the White House calling on Trump to nail Iran. Okay, but how in hell did they all get yellow shirts with professional printing, ball caps and sun visors also with professional printing, and signs in Iranian national colors also professionally printed...I suspect that these same people were probably protesting against Trump last week.
  • oeb11
  • 06-22-2019, 03:17 PM
My understanding is these are mostly Iranian Nationals protesting for regime change in their home country.

Not sure about the color yellow and its' meaning in that context.

https://www.ncr-iran.org/en/news/ira...or-a-free-iran
a reference on the Iranian resistance protestors.
How do you organize that fast on a Friday and a weekend?
  • oeb11
  • 06-22-2019, 03:34 PM
TBC - I am not first hand in that organization.

Just trying to put the facts as I understand then

Evidently, It is not a group of Iranians protesting Trump about moving military assets into the Area, rather displaced Iranian national protesting the Iranian theocracy for a free Iran.

The DPST LSM love to paint this type thing as anti-Trump protests.
Could some of these people have been anti-Trump protestors in the past?

Hard to know for sure; but not to a significant extent, I suspect.

I know a couple of American businessmen of Iranian descent, and I'm given to believe that supporters of a free Iran communicate actively on social media and other sites, and are ready to go at the drop of a hat if timely opportunities for effective expression present themselves.
paid AstroTurf protestors? prolly.
Soross ,,, they have protesters in waiting
Soross ,,, they have protesters in waiting Originally Posted by rexdutchman
they bus them in on Greyhound buses
paid AstroTurf protestors? prolly. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Soross ,,, they have protesters in waiting Originally Posted by rexdutchman
they bus them in on Greyhound buses Originally Posted by Hotrod511

at $50 a pop!
I know a couple of American businessmen of Iranian descent, and I'm given to believe that supporters of a free Iran communicate actively on social media and other sites, and are ready to go at the drop of a hat if timely opportunities for effective expression present themselves. Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
Yeah, it's a tight-knit community. Lots of Iranian-Americans live in LA, including the Shah's son. From what I've heard, they tend to vote overwhelmingly Republican as a bloc. They've hated democrats ever since Jimmy Carter pressured the Shah not to suppress the first stirrings of the revolution back in 1978. As everyone knows, the Shah fled the country a few months later. And ever since, human rights in Iran have been soooo much better under the mullahs. (Sarcasm alert.)
Well all a set up for the LSM ,,,