Charles Manson Granted Parole

Does anyone give a shit?

(He's moving to Texas!)
I'm suprised Obama didn't pardon him.
Does anyone give a shit?

(He's moving to Texas!) Originally Posted by LexusLover
Fake news Lex

But do I give a shit? Short answer is No.

You right wingers always talk smack about how " Bad ass" you are, yet 1 man scares you?

Kind of reminds me of Al Qaeda and Bin Laden. When GW Bush and the " right fright" group panicked over 1,000 terrorists. That was the estimated membership of Al Qaeda when 911 happen. ( Look it up)

What does the right do? Fucked up our airports, sends out those ridiculous " red alert", " orange alert", etc. Scares the shit out of " the elderly , women and children". That way our White Alpha Male Republican could "protect" us all. LOL! What a load of shit. Btw, Obama killed Bin Laden, remember Bush publicly stated he didn't care about Bin Laden

Obama had it right. ISIS was and is the JV team. He quietly bombed them mother fuckers daily. He was smoking them radical terrorists with drones, bombs, etc, DAILY. He wasn't scared or intimidated by them

He said ISIS would go away, in the big picture that they weren't shit. He was right. Of course I can see the "Right" petrified. There were 30,000 ISIS members. The USA has the most power military in human history. Look up any stats you want. We spend double what Russia does and more than almost all countries combined

I'm a gun carrying liberal that knows how to shoot

Ooooooh hide all your shit, crawl under your bed and hide. ISIS, OJ & Charles Manson are joining forces!!

Quit being a pussy. OJ , ISIS and (Fake News) Charles Manson aren't going to "get you"

You right wingers are a bunch of Drama Queens.
^^ A good example of a DRAMA QUEEN
^^ A good example of a DRAMA QUEEN Originally Posted by bambino
Mistake is just a "queen", and Charles Manson was also a big fan of John Lennon and a race war he believed was prophesied in the Beatles' song "Helter Skelter" co-wrote by John Lennon.
^^ A good example of a DRAMA QUEEN Originally Posted by bambino
And a " to the bone " lying liberal !
I'm suprised Obama didn't pardon him. Originally Posted by bambino
He'd probably end up right back in jail like the drug dealer whose sentence Obama commuted

http://nypost.com/2017/02/06/drug-de...k-behind-bars/
  • WTF
  • 07-21-2017, 08:23 AM
Does anyone give a shit?

(He's moving to Texas!) Originally Posted by LexusLover
If you'd quit hiding under your school desk waiting on a nuke, you'd know this was fake.

http://www.hoax-slayer.net/hoax-char...ranted-parole/

The claims in the reports are untrue. Charles Manson has not been granted parole. Nor is there any indication that he will be granted parole anytime soon. The false parole reports are published by various fake-news websites as a means of gaining more site visitors. New variants of the fake reports surface every few months.
Fake news Lex
Originally Posted by themystic
So? You mean you abhor "fake news"?
  • WTF
  • 07-21-2017, 08:30 AM
So? You mean you abhor "fake news"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Start your backtracking....

in 3,2, 1
So? You mean you abhor "fake news"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Lex you knew it was fake news. Quit believing your own hype that your so superior and sophisticated. Your so much smarter than us dumb "libtards". Spell check that one Lusty

Even though IB and Iffy are right wing clones, they are both Way smarter than you

If you want to live in your Fantasy Land of MAGA thats fine. All you have to do is read King Dickheads latest tweets
Mistake is just a "queen", and Charles Manson was also a big fan of John Lennon and a race war he believed was prophesied in the Beatles' song "Helter Skelter" co-wrote by John Lennon. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
IB, you are a smart fucker. How do you get sucked into all this right wing drama?. Did a liberal fuck your wife. A black fuck your daughter? Why all the hate

Your buddy Gary, the fake Marine was just singing the praises of John Lennon the other day
^ libtard meltdown in progress^
IB, you are a smart fucker. How do you get sucked into all this right wing drama?. Did a liberal fuck your wife. A black fuck your daughter? Why all the hate

Your buddy Gary, the fake Marine was just singing the praises of John Lennon the other day
Originally Posted by themystic
You'd be the clown with John Lennon for an avatar, mistake.

BTW, you ignorant slut, it's your ilk that's rioting in the street, curtailing free speech, setting fire to public and private property and promoting the assassination of law enforcement officers as a remedy for perceived social injustice, mistake. Those on the right went to polls and voted per the U.S. Constitution to achieve the change they wanted, mistake.
You'd be the clown with John Lennon for an avatar, mistake.

BTW, you ignorant slut, it's your ilk that's rioting in the street, curtailing free speech, setting fire to public and private property and promoting the assassination of law enforcement officers as a remedy for perceived social injustice, mistake. Those on the right went to polls and voted per the U.S. Constitution to achieve the change they wanted, mistake.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I agree that the people who are doing the shit you described above are anti-American. Just like I think our President is an Anti-American Russian kiss ass. He must have a shitload of money linked to the Russians

Very strange shit the way he appologizes and defends Putin and all his contacts with Russia