Charles Manson Granted Parole

^ libtard meltdown in progress^ Originally Posted by bambino
Ok Bambino. Ill pay for you to get a glamor shoot with whats her name

I didnt mean to hurt your feelings little fella
You'd be the clown with John Lennon for an avatar, mistake.

BTW, you ignorant slut, it's your ilk that's rioting in the street, curtailing free speech, setting fire to public and private property and promoting the assassination of law enforcement officers as a remedy for perceived social injustice, mistake. Those on the right went to polls and voted per the U.S. Constitution to achieve the change they wanted, mistake.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
He's to stupid to understand anything IB that's. why I put the lying cocksucker on ignore
He's to stupid to understand anything IB that's. why I put the lying cocksucker on ignore Originally Posted by gary5912
Did IB and Iffy let you come out and play Gary. Another member of the right with hurt feelings.
Does anyone give a shit?

(He's moving to Texas!) Originally Posted by LexusLover
Nobody will put up with that clown's bullshit. I predict somebody will kill him.

Jim
Fake news Lex

But do I give a shit? Short answer is No.

You right wingers always talk smack about how " Bad ass" you are, yet 1 man scares you?

Kind of reminds me of Al Qaeda and Bin Laden. When GW Bush and the " right fright" group panicked over 1,000 terrorists. That was the estimated membership of Al Qaeda when 911 happen. ( Look it up)

What does the right do? Fucked up our airports, sends out those ridiculous " red alert", " orange alert", etc. Scares the shit out of " the elderly , women and children". That way our White Alpha Male Republican could "protect" us all. LOL! What a load of shit. Btw, Obama killed Bin Laden, remember Bush publicly stated he didn't care about Bin Laden

Obama had it right. ISIS was and is the JV team. He quietly bombed them mother fuckers daily. He was smoking them radical terrorists with drones, bombs, etc, DAILY. He wasn't scared or intimidated by them

He said ISIS would go away, in the big picture that they weren't shit. He was right. Of course I can see the "Right" petrified. There were 30,000 ISIS members. The USA has the most power military in human history. Look up any stats you want. We spend double what Russia does and more than almost all countries combined

I'm a gun carrying liberal that knows how to shoot

Ooooooh hide all your shit, crawl under your bed and hide. ISIS, OJ & Charles Manson are joining forces!!

Quit being a pussy. OJ , ISIS and (Fake News) Charles Manson aren't going to "get you"

You right wingers are a bunch of Drama Queens. Originally Posted by themystic
Dude! you are my official favorite Eccie member. You tell them Fuckers!
  • WTF
  • 07-21-2017, 10:13 AM
Nobody will put up with that clown's bullshit. I predict somebody will kill him.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
I predict North Korea will nuke Charles Manson!

Dude! you are my official favorite Eccie member. You tell them Fuckers! Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Thank you for your kind words MT

These right wingers here bash me on almost every post. I didnt get any respone on this one. I knew I wouldnt.

Most of thems Avatars are scarier than the RW person behind them. Its really pathetic Most of them here are cowards, based on thier posting
Dude! you are my official favorite Eccie member. You tell them Fuckers! Originally Posted by MT Pockets
So have YOU " officially " " broken it off " with / in YOUR OTHER " official favorite ( Banned ) ECCIE member, MT Fluffer ? Did you " let him down " easy " there in the HEB parking lot ?
So have YOU " officially " " broken it off " with / in YOUR OTHER " official favorite ( Banned ) ECCIE member, MT Fluffer ? Did you " let him down " easy " there in the HEB parking lot ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Rey, your homophobia is "outing" you

Sorry I forgot Rey, let me break it down playa, you sound like a fag. 95% of your posts reference homosexuality
I agree that the people who are doing the shit you described above are anti-American. Just like I think our President is an Anti-American Russian kiss ass. He must have a shitload of money linked to the Russians

Very strange shit the way he appologizes and defends Putin and all his contacts with Russia
Originally Posted by themystic
Here's your "Russian colluder" in chief, mistake. Odumbo let Putin expand Russian influence into Crimea, Ukraine, Syria and even into DNC emails, mistake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyuae0Z9_hA
Here's your "Russian colluder" in chief, mistake. Odumbo let Putin expand Russian influence into Crimea, Ukraine, Syria and even into DNC emails, mistake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyuae0Z9_hA Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Isnt this region supposed to be "policed" by the UN?

Do you want US troops in Syria? Crimea? Ukraine?

I know you want Russians in the DNC

Trumps foreign policy grade- F
Isnt this region supposed to be "policed" by the UN?

Do you want US troops in Syria? Crimea? Ukraine?

I know you want Russians in the DNC

Trumps foreign policy grade- F
Originally Posted by themystic
There are U.S troops in Syria, mistake, put there by Odumbo.

There are U.S. troops in Ukraine, mistake, put there by Odumbo.

There are Russians in Crimea, mistake, allowed there by Odumbo.

There were Russians in the DNC, mistake, allowed there by Odumbo.

Trump can't fix in six months what you allowed Odumbo to fuck up in eight years, mistake.

Odumbo's foreign policy grade: one dead American ambassador in Benghazi, Libya: an "F" for "Failed State" of Odumbo's manufacture.
Rey, your homophobia is "outing" you

Sorry I forgot Rey, let me break it down playa, you sound like a fag. 95% of your posts reference homosexuality Originally Posted by themystic
Let ME break it down, poser ! Since I'm usually responding to a post made by YOU lying liberal swishy walkers, it figures that I'd make reference to YOUR perverse proclivities. Or are YOU not " out and proud " like some of YOUR other " EUNUCH brethren ? It's ok now to be " out " mistake ! YOU all can even get " married " now ! Expect a " proposal " from YOUR new, best " friend , MT Fluffer ! Mebbe the rest of use can chip in and get YOU two some brown sheets as a wedding present ! One of YOUR swishy walking buddies that used to post on here said that YOU all prefer those to hide the shit stains post fudge packing ! Has the reach-around crew made an " official " invite for YOU to join them yet ?
I predict North Korea will nuke Charles Manson!

. Originally Posted by WTF
No, they would recruit him and have him nuke us, lol.

Jim
  • WTF
  • 07-21-2017, 12:26 PM
No, they would recruit him and have him nuke us, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin

Hopefully NK have Charlie stand next to LexyLiars house and they'll nuke'em both.