Charles Manson Granted Parole

So have YOU " officially " " broken it off " with / in YOUR OTHER " official favorite ( Banned ) ECCIE member, MT Fluffer ? Did you " let him down " easy " there in the HEB parking lot ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Yes I broke it off with him. Call me fickle. LOL! But look at the bright side, maybe he will come running back into your arms.
Obama had it right. ISIS was and is the JV team. He quietly bombed them mother fuckers daily. He was smoking them radical terrorists with drones, bombs, etc, DAILY. He wasn't scared or intimidated by them

He said ISIS would go away, in the big picture that they weren't shit. He was right. Of course I can see the "Right" petrified. There were 30,000 ISIS members. The USA has the most power (sic) military in human history... Originally Posted by themystic
Hahahaha... out of all of odumbo's foreign policy fiascos, do you seriously want to defend this one? Six months after the Weasel-in-Chief dismissed any threat from ISIS, the JV team rolled into Mosul and took control of a city of almost 2 million. So much for "quietly bombing" and "smoking them". It then took 3 years for the Iraqi Government to recapture Mosul with our help at a staggering cost in civilian lives that could have been avoided if odumbo hadn't pulled out of Iraq stupidly and prematurely in the first place.

Yep, your "big picture" guy sure was paying attention. He created the power vacuum that allowed ISIS to expand. Then he had to send US troops back because Americans were outraged at seeing our fellow citizens beheaded by those JV miscreants.

And btw, tamponmystic, having the most powerful military in human history doesn't mean squat if we have a Dumbo-in-Chief who won't use it effectively. Odumbo wasn't quietly bombing those mother fuckers daily, he was micro-managing (and declining) targets recommended to him each day by the DOD. We're winning now because Trump finally took the gloves off by delegating this authority back to the DOD.

I didnt (sic) get any respone (sic) on this one. I knew I wouldnt (sic). Originally Posted by themystic
The only reason I hesitated to respond is because I couldn't believe anyone could be stupid enough to try to defend odumbo's JV remark. What will you defend next? His Syrian red line?

• WTF
  • 07-21-2017, 12:43 PM
We're winning now because Trump finally took the gloves off by delegating authority back to the DOD. Originally Posted by lustylad
Really, then how come Trump does not give the General in charge in Afghanistan wtf he wants.....which are more troops!

You are in over your head defending Trumpster.
Really, then how come Trump does not give the General in charge in Afghanistan wtf he wants.....which are more troops!

You are in over your head defending Trumpster. Originally Posted by WTF
Troop deployments are not the same as micro-managing every drone strike and every bomb we drop, you clueless dipshit.

Your head is permanently stuck up your ass, whether the discussion involves foreign policy or economics.
Let ME break it down, poser ! Since I'm usually responding to a post made by YOU lying liberal swishy walkers, it figures that I'd make reference to YOUR perverse proclivities. Or are YOU not " out and proud " like some of YOUR other " EUNUCH brethren ? It's ok now to be " out " mistake ! YOU all can even get " married " now ! Expect a " proposal " from YOUR new, best " friend , MT Fluffer ! Mebbe the rest of use can chip in and get YOU two some brown sheets as a wedding present ! One of YOUR swishy walking buddies that used to post on here said that YOU all prefer those to hide the shit stains post fudge packing ! Has the reach-around crew made an " official " invite for YOU to join them yet ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
I Love you Rey. Will you marry me?. Please protect me for these dangerous liberals
There are U.S troops in Syria, mistake, put there by Odumbo.

There are U.S. troops in Ukraine, mistake, put there by Odumbo.

There are Russians in Crimea, mistake, allowed there by Odumbo.

There were Russians in the DNC, mistake, allowed there by Odumbo.

Trump can't fix in six months what you allowed Odumbo to fuck up in eight years, mistake.

Odumbo's foreign policy grade: one dead American ambassador in Benghazi, Libya: an "F" for "Failed State" of Odumbo's manufacture.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Didnt Trump have a Seal killed on his first Military adventure?

Fake news, right
Didnt Trump have a Seal killed on his first Military adventure?

Fake news, right
Originally Posted by themystic
Killed on a mission planned, cleared and approved by the Odumbo administration, mistake.

Killed by al Qaeda operatives Odumbo lyingly said were defeated and on the run 2012, mistake.

And if your lying ass wants to take inexplicable body counts. don't forget that the ambassador wasn't the only American that died that night, and don't forget the seven CIA operatives killed at Camp Chapman or "Extortion 17" where a whole SEAL Team was brought down because of the Odumbo administration's sloppy operations, mistake.
Killed on a mission planned, cleared and approved by the Odumbo administration, mistake.

Killed by al Qaeda operatives Odumbo lyingly said were defeated and on the run 2012, mistake.

And if your lying ass wants to take inexplicable body counts. don't forget that the ambassador wasn't the only American that died that night, and don't forget the seven CIA operatives killed at Camp Chapman or "Extortion 17" where a whole SEAL Team was brought down because of the Odumbo administration's sloppy operations, mistake.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Why would Trump go through with any plan that Obama approved

Seems to me that Trump doesnt give a shit about Americans dying

He approves a plan of Obamas that gets a Seal killed

He wants to dismantle an Obama Healtcare that will get Americans killed

Make up your fucking mind IB

Do you or Trump ever take any personal responsibility for anything you do?
Why would Trump go through with any plan that Obama approved

Seems to me that Trump doesnt give a shit about Americans dying

He approves a plan of Obamas that gets a Seal killed

He wants to dismantle an Obama Healtcare that will get Americans killed

Make up your fucking mind IB

Do you or Trump ever take any personal responsibility for anything you do?
Because the "best and the brightest" U.S. military minds Odumbo left in place advised Trump that executing the mission was in the best interest of this country, mistake. Furthermore, Trump met the body of the fallen operator at Dover less than 48 hours later, mistake. Whereas, Odumbo went to bed early and then flew to Las Vegas the following morning for a fund raiser after an American ambassador was killed in Benghazi ... and after he had lied about what happened, mistake. What about those al Qaeda operatives Odumbo claimed were "defeated and on the run" in 2012, mistake? How is it they're still killing Americans in 2017, mistake?
Because the "best and the brightest" U.S. military minds Odumbo left in place advised Trump that executing the mission was in the best interest of this country, mistake. Furthermore, Trump met the body of the fallen operator at Dover less than 48 hours later, mistake. Whereas, Odumbo went to bed early and then flew to Las Vegas the following morning for a fund raiser after an American ambassador was killed in Benghazi ... and after he had lied about what happened, mistake. What about those al Qaeda operatives Odumbo claimed were "defeated and on the run" in 2012, mistake? How is it they're still killing Americans in 2017, mistake? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I know IB, Trumps draining the swamp. He just needs some time

Who knew working in DC was so complicated?

Didnt Obama kill al Qaeda's leader?

The one President Bush let go free after knocking down our buildings in NYC, and a direct strike on the Pentagon?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PGmnz5Ow-o
He's to stupid to understand anything IB that's. why I put the lying cocksucker on ignore Originally Posted by gary5912
Typical right wing Trump coward. Run and hide little bitch

Your-(FUCK YOU Lusty, spell check that bitch) number one on the

"that liberal hurt my feelings" bahabhaahaa

List
I know IB, Trumps draining the swamp. He just needs some time

Who knew working in DC was so complicated?

Didnt Obama kill al Qaeda's leader?

The one President Bush let go free after knocking down our buildings in NYC, and a direct strike on the Pentagon?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PGmnz5Ow-o
You mean the one Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator let go after he declared war on the U.S. in 1996 and again after he blew up two U.S. embassies in 1998, mistake?

"Coulda, woulda, shoulda, didn't", mistake.

"I could have killed" Osama bin Laden

The day before the terror attacks on September 11, 2001, former President Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator told a group of businessmen in Australia that he 'could have killed' the man behind those attacks, Osama bin Laden, in 1998, but he decided against launching a strike ...

(CBS)
Manson will never get out. OJ played the game and gets to go home.
Manson will never play the game. He is fucking criminally insane.
  • WTF
  • 07-21-2017, 03:24 PM
Troop deployments are not the same as micro-managing every drone strike and every bomb we drop, you clueless dipshit.

Your head is permanently stuck up your ass, whether the discussion involves foreign policy or economics. Originally Posted by lustylad

I forgot....Trump is giving the Generals everything they need except TROOPS.

Remember to not put any of the War cost and coinciding interest on the DoD ledger, you economic Mighty Might.

• WTF
  • 07-21-2017, 03:25 PM
Manson will never get out. OJ played the game and gets to go home.
Manson will never play the game. He is fucking criminally insane. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
According to LexusLover , Charlie Manson is headed to Texas!