Jan 6th rioters aren’t hostages.

Does it bother anyone else that Trump uses the word hostages when referring to those who participated in the January 6th insurrection. Mike Pence surely does.

https://www.thewrap.com/hang-mike-pe...-6th-hostages/

There are real American hostages being held in places all over the world. The January 6th rioters are not among them.
They are criminals who followed someone who doesn't give a shig about them. Now they are in jail where they deserve to be.
Those stupid fucks also aren't "unbelievable patriots" as he called them; but considering the idiots who attend his rallies, it's not like making any sense matters to the audience. Trump could literally piss on those gullible morons, and they would consider it to be holy water sent directly from God.

To answer your inquiry more directly, nothing Trump says bothers me just like nothing a toddler rambles about bothers me because they are who they are, so I don't expect them to make any sense to any adult with a halfway or above functioning brain.
... Most of them surely seem to be hostages to me.
Lack of due process rights and fair trial procedures
are the reason.

#### Salty
That's on them for relying on cheap attorneys to defend them.
Where was donny to supply them high powered legal defense.
.....or maybe he did.
... Nah,... It's the corrupt DC government hiding the videos.
As they did in the "Shaman" case. ...

And if ya don't believe me - maybe you'll believe the
actual JUDGE who sentenced him.
And released the Shaman from prison -
half-a-mo after seeing the video on Revolver News.

#### Salty
Bullshit. Trump is a fucking thug. He’d love to be Putin. Calling the rioters hostages is an insult to hostages and beneath the dignity of the American nation.

Promising to pardon all of them on day one is simply rubbing shit in the faces of every honest American who believes in this country.

Threatening to have Liz Cheney jailed doesn’t concern you at all?

MAGA cultists who defend the insurrectionists are complicit and getting ready for another shit fight in the zoo. Because Twitler is riling up the believers.

Wake up. Don’t do it MAGAs. For the love of America, cast aside your false god and bask in the glory of truth and justice. Embrace the future, because you won’t, can’t stop it.
It bothers me a little. I hear it, and it irks me. Maybe I should just let it go like Lucas. He'll say anything without thinking.

Dumpster has to repeat the lie until it becomes true. But it never will. They are prisoners, and for good reason. They are not being held without cause. We all know Dumpster is just a fucking childish idiot.

He doesn't even know what hostage means. Someone told him to keep saying it, so he will. That dumb loser.
I just can't take him seriously, so his ignorance doesn't bother me. He lost me in 2015 with this: https://apnews.com/article/id-cde31d...e77b31a59b799a

John McCain was a good and honorable man IMO. He vilified him because McCain knew Trump was/is an immature bullshitting idiot. Trump turned the MAGA nuts against him as well. John McCain deserved better. A man with one iota of class would have just shut up publicly if he had a problem with another man with McCain's many accomplishments. Trump would never understand that...

Again, I don't take toddlers seriously for a reason, even if they are disguised as a 77-year-old orange fat man.

Promising to pardon all of them on day one is simply rubbing shit in the faces of every honest American who believes in this country. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I 110% agree.
The "hostages" were either found guilty by a jury of their peers or pleaded guilty to the charges. They broke the law. Some may have received excessive punishments but as Baretta said in his TV show "Don't do the crime if you can't do the time".

Trump promising to pardon these men if he is elected is a crime in itself.
... Nah,... It's the corrupt DC government hiding the videos.
As they did in the "Shaman" case. ...

And if ya don't believe me - maybe you'll believe the
actual JUDGE who sentenced him.
And released the Shaman from prison -
half-a-mo after seeing the video on Revolver News.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
I suppose when the truth doesn't match your outlook you can just turn it inside out:

“'The Court finds it alarming that [Carlson's] viewers throughout the nation so readily heeded his command,' Lamberth added. 'But this Court cannot and will not reject the evidence before it. Nor should the public.'

Lamberth said the newly aired footage added no significant new details to Chansley’s case, virtually all of which were known to Chansley and his attorney prior to his sentencing. In fact, the one clip that prosecutors turned over after Chansley’s sentencing — a 10-second video of Chansley walking near the Senate chamber — had no 'exculpatory' value, Lamberth wrote."
... ... That's what the Judge wrote in his responce
- once Chansley asked to have all the charges against him thrown out.

And, no doubt after surely conferring with other Judges and
prosecutours there - who have hammered other defendants.

You need to show the Judge's comments once he first viewed
the complete footage - which, of course, the government hid.
And what the reason for Chansley's quick release.

... The Judge had to surely save face with his fellow Judges there.
Didn't wanna become a pariah for badmouthing the system...

... You goota especially enjoy the "Shoulda gotten more time" idea
- onley IF Chansley there woulda brought a gun into the Capitol
or took hostages... .... Reckon you can have everything!

#### Salty
... ... That's what the Judge wrote in his responce
- once Chansley asked to have all the charges against him thrown out.

And, no doubt after surely conferring with other Judges and
prosecutours there - who have hammered other defendants.

You need to show the Judge's comments once he first viewed
the complete footage - which, of course, the government hid.
And what the reason for Chansley's quick release.

... The Judge had to surely save face with his fellow Judges there.
Didn't wanna become a pariah for badmouthing the system...

... You goota especially enjoy the "Shoulda gotten more time" idea
- onley IF Chansley there woulda brought a gun into the Capitol
or took hostages... .... Reckon you can have everything!

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
You can find the reason for his release here: "The U.S. Bureau of Prisons permitted its existing protocols, some of which are nuanced, to appropriately permit the release of Mr. Chansley from prison, Watkins said."

I've shown. How about you show something.
... Early release "IN PART" --- Hmmm.... Odd that YOU don't show
the "other part" of WHY he was released so quickly.

But then, with the likes of Politico and NPR leading the way,
you're surely showing us all the "facts" that we need to see.
Didn't those outlets also tell us the Hunter laptop was fake?

#### Salty
Gotta hand it to Salty, He’s tenacious. And he isn’t afraid to righteously stand his ground anonymously on a whooker board, while his comerades are being held “hostage.” Or maybe he’s feeling just a bit guilty that he missed the big party on Jan 6.

From the sounds of things, Salty may just get another chance to TOFT when the people again reject the stupid shit that is Trumpism in November.

Just wait…

Come on mate, enough with the lies and conspiracies. You’re better than that.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA