Leticia James a true patriot

Leticia has trumpf by his balls.
Snick er grabbing him by his pussy

Monday deadline to post bond

Over 30 companies declined to lend him money

Kushner and Ivanka ain't pitching in either

Go fund fizzled out

Now he's claiming if he's forced to sale his assets for his legal responsibilities he'll lose money .
What an entitled spoiled shithead.

This whole case is about improper valuations in his properties. He claims to be a billionaire yet he cant pay up. Another gross lie by trumpf boasting about his money.

Leticia is gonna teach stinky orange man a lesson in ethics and finance.

Can't wait for the for sale signs on trumpfs properties!

Bahahahahaha lolling
I'd hate to be trumpfs diaper changer onMonday!
Ohh the rants are a coming.
Leticia is gonna give trumpfs properties a bloodbath
  • Tiny
  • 03-19-2024, 08:55 PM
It's going to get real interesting if she actually starts selling his assets. Do you think that would hurt or help his prospects for winning the presidency?

Blackman brought up an interesting point. Trump should be able to borrow against his assets, with a personal guarantee, and then use that to create a pile of cash to either pay or secure a bond. I wonder why he's not doing that? Or maybe he is and we don't know yet?
I'd hate to be trumpfs diaper changer onMonday!
Ohh the rants are a coming.
Leticia is gonna give trumpfs properties a bloodbath Originally Posted by winn dixie
From what's been disclosed lately, I don't think anyone changes drumpf's diaper. He probably doesn't even know he's shitting in them.
Leticia has trumpf by his balls.
Snick er grabbing him by his pussy

Monday deadline to post bond

Over 30 companies declined to lend him money

Kushner and Ivanka ain't pitching in either

Go fund fizzled out

Now he's claiming if he's forced to sale his assets for his legal responsibilities he'll lose money .
What an entitled spoiled shithead.

This whole case is about improper valuations in his properties. He claims to be a billionaire yet he cant pay up. Another gross lie by trumpf boasting about his money.

Leticia is gonna teach stinky orange man a lesson in ethics and finance.

Can't wait for the for sale signs on trumpfs properties!

Bahahahahaha lolling Originally Posted by winn dixie

oh be honest here wd, if this bitch ran for DA of Austin would vote for her?

Nope!
It's going to get real interesting if she actually starts selling his assets. Do you think that would hurt or help his prospects for winning the presidency?

Blackman brought up an interesting point. Trump should be able to borrow against his assets, with a personal guarantee, and then use that to create a pile of cash to either pay or secure a bond. I wonder why he's not doing that? Or maybe he is and we don't know yet? Originally Posted by Tiny
Tiny, I just read a piece on that very subject from APnews. I don't think anybody is interested in dealing with this shitstorm or dealing with the backlash if they did.

He's already accruing like 112k in penalties for not paying on time.

Nope! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
If she is successful. I would want a national holiday declared in her honor.
But...but if 74 million retards voted for him, how come his gofundme fizzled out? Either his supporters are broke dick dumb motherfuckers, or a shitload of them died off from covid. Maybe a combination. Either option works for me.
If she is successful. I would want a national holiday declared in her honor. Originally Posted by winn dixie

successful at what? being a political operative of George Soros and the DNC?

But...but if 74 million retards voted for him, how come his gofundme fizzled out? Either his supporters are broke dick dumb motherfuckers, or a shitload of them died off from covid. Maybe a combination. Either option works for me. Originally Posted by TechPapi

it wasn't Trump's gofundme.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/stand-wit...the-settlement
  • Tiny
  • 03-19-2024, 09:15 PM
Tiny, I just read a piece on that very subject from APnews. I don't think anybody is interested in dealing with this shitstorm or dealing with the backlash if they did.

He's already accruing like 112k in penalties for not paying on time. Originally Posted by winn dixie
That makes sense WD.

Fifteen or twenty years ago, he went to a hedge fund and paid an exorbitant interest rate on part of the debt for his Chicago mixed use project. That might be a way out for him now - borrow money at say 15% and put up properties as collateral and guarantee the loan. But yeah, it's possible nobody will be interested. I believe Fortress Investment, the fund that made the Chicago loan, lost money on the deal.
Rulings from US Supreme Court with majority opinion written by Ruth Ginsburg says this is against the 8th amendment to the Constitution .
Rulings from US Supreme Court with majority opinion written by Ruth Ginsburg says this is against the 8th amendment to the Constitution . Originally Posted by farmstud60
... All legal maneuvering... And Trump surely drawing
a line in the sand... Let's see what happens.

#### Salty

Nope! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Leticia is the new York state ag.
In austin we have the travis County ag. Not comparable.
But against the texas ag criminal Paxton. I'd want her over Paxton any day.
Leticia is the one that has drawn a line in the sand! Come with the money or she's seizing trumpfs assets. Lol
Let him eat cake.

She didn’t make the law, but shes damned well going to enforce it.

New York is where Tru p made his bones and New York is where he’s gonna take the bone.