So, When Will The Latest Non Existant Caravan Arrive

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw2d65HaeMU

That first one wasn’t suppose to be here in March according to all of the smirking late night comedians and former Presidents.

Those things sure move fast.

Wouldn’t it be great if this next one, over 12,000 strong, started showing up at the Border around Tuesday night...........just in time for the State of the Union?

Ole Nancy could give us her best “deer caught in the headlights” look.

Carma’s a bitch.
  • WTF
  • 02-02-2019, 06:36 PM
Are you scared Jackie?

Bunch of fucking women and children and families invading the border!

That is now what qualifies as an emergency in this country.

Not the freaking Trillion dollar debt per year but these yahoos?

Sounds like Trump has many chasing shiny objects while he spends this country into submission.
Are you scared Jackie?

Sounds like Trump has many chasing shiny objects while he spends this country into submission.
Originally Posted by WTF
18 to 45 year old men with dicks aren't "women and children".
Are you scared Jackie?

Sounds like Trump has many chasing shiny objects while he spends this country into submission. Originally Posted by WTF
Scared? Not me, but ole Nancy P.........

That first one wasn’t suppose to be here in March according to all of the smirking late night comedians and former Presidents.

Wouldn’t it be great if this next one, over 12,000 strong, started showing up at the Border around Tuesday night...........just in time for the State of the Union?

Carma’s a bitch. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Ole Nancy cares so much about those people. And she cares for those illegals
That Obama Hussein let come in the country. DACA
OLE NANCY loves taking silicon valley money. That’s how much she cares.
Wake Up
Ole Nancy cares so much about those people. And she cares for those illegals
That Obama Hussein let come in the country. DACA
OLE NANCY loves taking silicon valley money. That’s how much she cares.
Wake Up Originally Posted by Dickey9090
This never happen on Obamas watch. Trump cant keep America safe. Not only did he back down to Nancy on the wall he backed down to the Mexicans. They told him to go fuck himself on the wall. Putin did the same thing in Helsinki. I don't like having a coward for a president.
This never happen on Obamas watch. Trump cant keep America safe. Not only did he back down to Nancy on the wall he backed down to the Mexicans. They told him to go fuck himself on the wall. Putin did the same thing in Helsinki. I don't like having a coward for a president. Originally Posted by themystic
You wanna know what didn't happen on Odumbo's watch? The fucking crisis on the border didn't get fixed on Odumbo's watch. Nancy and Chucky and Odumbo didn't fix the problem, and they had over 80 years combined, and they didn't fix the problem on the fucking border. That's what didn't happen of Odumbo's fucking watch.

Carma’s a bitch. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Looks like Trump cant keep America safe. Sad Jackie. Hes a coward and a sissy
You wanna know what didn't happen on Odumbo's watch? The fucking crisis on the border didn't get fixed on Odumbo's watch. Nancy and Chucky and Odumbo didn't fix the problem and they had over 80 years combined, and they didn't fix the problem on the fucking border. That's what didn't happen of Odumbo's fucking watch. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Bush 43 too.!
Bush 43 too.! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Dilbert who the fuck is President? Even though we don't see eye to eye your a pretty even tempered guy. Trump had two years to do something about a wall. He didn't do it. If there is a problem at the border its his fucking fault. Tell me how that aint wrong
Bush 43 too.! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Chucky, Nancy, Odumbo and hildebeest were all there when Bush 43 was in office. Nothing!

Dilbert who the fuck is President? Even though we don't see eye to eye your a pretty even tempered guy. Trump had two years to do something about a wall. He didn't do it. If there is a problem at the border its his fucking fault. Tell me how that aint wrong Originally Posted by themystic
The fucking crisis on the border didn't get fixed on Odumbo's watch. Nancy and Chucky and Odumbo didn't fix the problem, and they had over 80 years combined, and they didn't fix the problem on the fucking border. That's what didn't happen of Odumbo's fucking watch.
Chucky, Nancy, Odumbo and hildebeest were all there when Bush 43 was in office. Nothing!

The fucking crisis on the border didn't get fixed on Odumbo's watch. Nancy and Chucky and Odumbo didn't fix the problem, and they had over 80 years combined, and they didn't fix the problem on the fucking border. That's what didn't happen of Odumbo's fucking watch. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
All I know is I never heard about any border crisis during Obama. I watched Bill O'Reily and Megan Kelly every night and never heard them talk about it. Plain and simple your President lied to you IB. How does that make you feel? Try to process that
All I know is I never heard about any border crisis during Obama. I watched Bill O'Reily and Megan Kelly every night and never heard them talk about it. Plain and simple your President lied to you IB. How does that make you feel? Try to process that Originally Posted by themystic
It's not surprising that you don't know your stuff. It's obvious that you never know your stuff. Odumbo had a 'crisis' with illegals on the border, and it was reported, but you don't know your stuff.
Dilbert who the fuck is President? Even though we don't see eye to eye your a pretty even tempered guy. Trump had two years to do something about a wall. He didn't do it. If there is a problem at the border its his fucking fault. Tell me how that aint wrong Originally Posted by themystic

yes, they could have passed bills on border security. they had 2 years to do this.

Trump agreed to let the process play out. Paul told him "we'll get your wall". that didn't happen and it didn't work out to well did it.

this has to do with former speaker Paul Ryan's deception on the border funding. He's is well known as an open borders advocate.

Paul Ryan never was serious about putting real meat on border security. this is about money. in his eyes, there's no money in border security.
yes, they could have passed bills on border security. they had 2 years to do this.

Trump agreed to let the process play out. Paul told him "we'll get your wall". that didn't happen and it didn't work out to well did it.

this has to do with former speaker Paul Ryan's deception on the border funding. He's is well known as an open borders advocate.

Paul Ryan never was serious about putting real meat on border security. this is about money. in his eyes, there's no money in border security. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Sounds like the new GOP leaders are just passing the buck. Ryan left because he knew he was a phony. Why doesn't McConnell ask Nancy for the money? Hes the leader of the Senate and the House doesn't matter.