Steve King Iowa Nut Job should Step Down

Does he get special consideration over the Virginia governor? The V governor should go, why not King?
Oh was there something in his yearbook too?
And is he trying to eliminate all his competitors?
Is King a Baby Killer too?
Does he get special consideration over the Virginia governor? The V governor should go, why not King? Originally Posted by themystic
As a gesture of respect, I'll support him resigning.

In the future, we need guys smart enough to keep their ideas to themselves if the liberals don't want to hear it.
  • oeb11
  • 02-05-2019, 07:15 AM
There is a post on forum of Ted Danson in black-face with Whoopi Goldberg smiling in appreciation
DPDT's are so hypocritical!!!!
let em destroy each other.
If you limited the nut jobs there would be no politics
There is a post on forum of Ted Danson in black-face with Whoopi Goldberg smiling in appreciation
DPDT's are so hypocritical!!!!
let em destroy each other. Originally Posted by oeb11

Good thing they didn't have this problem back during vaudeville.
Check out this story on CNN: https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/05/enter...gma/index.html

I think Liam Neeson is learning that the hard way.

In the future, we need guys smart enough to keep their ideas to themselves if the liberals don't want to hear it. Originally Posted by friendly fred
  • grean
  • 02-05-2019, 12:02 PM

In the future, we need guys smart enough to keep their ideas to themselves if the liberals don't want to hear it. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Maybe, in the future, it would be smart to have guys who didn't judge people by their skin color or supports those who do. When you publicly question what is wrong with white supremacy, as king did, there is very little wiggle room to argue he isn't one .

I know conservatives and liberals can agree there.
Maybe, in the future, it would be smart to have guys who didn't judge people by their skin color or supports those who do. When you publicly question what is wrong with white supremacy, as king did, there is very little wiggle room to argue he isn't one .

I know conservatives and liberals can agree there. Originally Posted by grean
Have you ever been to Japan. They don't care much of anybody, including other Orientals.

Some of the most racist guys I know are Hispanics. They hate it when News people group them in with other minorities, especially Blacks.

King was simply trying to say that being white, a white male in particular, is not a sin against humanity.

He hasn't sexually abused any women. He hasn't aborted any babies, and he certainly hasn't killed a live one. But I agree, he should have just kept his mouth shut.
  • grean
  • 02-05-2019, 03:22 PM
Have you ever been to Japan. They don't care much of anybody, including other Orientals.

Some of the most racist guys I know are Hispanics. They hate it when News people group them in with other minorities, especially Blacks.

King was simply trying to say that being white, a white male in particular, is not a sin against humanity.

He hasn't sexually abused any women. He hasn't aborted any babies, and he certainly hasn't killed a live one. But I agree, he should have just kept his mouth shut. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Jackie, he didn't say that, though. It's one thing to say that. Just because you are white, you don't have to feel guilty....

He aked,"when did words like white nationalist & white supremacy become racist?"

The very notion of supremacy based on skin color is racist.
To the Progressives anything becomes racist sexist phobic always something when there is no cogent argument ! ( or I guess Nazis , Russian )
  • oeb11
  • 02-06-2019, 08:54 AM
The DPST use propaganda techniques harvested from Hitler and Goebbels

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.
Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it.

Quotes from their Uncle Adolph
They use the propaganda of racist and sexism against others- but are the most guilty of those faults themselves.

A classic example - the holier than Thou One who attributes "Nazi" to anyone disagreed with!
Read the Anti-Semitic and anti-black Posts.
The DPST use propaganda techniques harvested from Hitler and Goebbels

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.
Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it.

Quotes from their Uncle Adolph
They use the propaganda of racist and sexism against others- but are the most guilty of those faults themselves.

A classic example - the holier than Thou One who attributes "Nazi" to anyone disagreed with!
Read the Anti-Semitic and anti-black Posts. Originally Posted by oeb11
dont you ever blaspheme my name again oeb. your acting like a Nazi racist